Vintage Model ID thread

It would be like looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack to find out which library would still be having that particular issue. Don't have any other info regarding issue except for the year. And where I'm at? Dubai? Its not a possibilty. But thank you so much for the replies, guys.

It would be like looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack to find out which library would still be having that particular issue. Don't have any other info regarding issue except for the year. And where I'm at? Dubai? Its not a possibilty. But thank you so much for the replies, guys.

I just saw your message. You have the exact issue - look at the bottom of the cover (Dec 28, 1987). Your location doesn't matter - you don't have to go the library yourself. Either call, e-mail or chat online with the library.

The Bibliothèque nationale de France Catalogue Général

That's from the biggest library in France and is probably the best place to start. While that page is in English, I'm not sure how to look at the catalog itself in English. I think the key is you have to get in touch with someone at this or some other library in France. Who speaks English, unless you speak French.

She first name Maggie,does anyone know the last name of this model or other info?Thank you for any help :magic:
my scan (Harper's Bazaar Russia May/June 1997)

harpersbazaarrussia05-06199704a1350.jpg

I've wondered that myself for the longest time!

I remember her from this Coty perfume advert c 1995:
171f5e_c569c434f7f1c23431fe2629d3fa3e11.webp

thebrandinggarden.com

my scans above. I’m posting images from my phone which I’ve never done before. Not the best method!

Help! Prescriptives Ad campaign c 1995
Is the Asian looking woman former model Ellie Kreiger? No clue on the African American beauty though

Does anyone remember this model?
At the backstage of Karl Lagerfeld show 1994-1995.

IMG_20200128_231640_331.JPG IMG_20200128_231659_324.JPG IMG_20200128_231721_772.JPG

Thanks to Chandra North via IG, I've narrowed the model search in post #466, down to one of the Chin Sisters. Not sure which though!

joytotheworld_bwsm02.JPG

bwgreyscale

I'm having major trouble identifying models in Meisel's iconic December 2002 editorial from Vogue. I believe the model on left here is Liisa Winkler, but I'm not 100% certain on who the model on right is. According to bwgreyscale's credit list, it's supposed to be Jacquetta but I'm not exactly sure.

Here's the full(?) list of models credited for the editorial: Karen Elson, Liisa Winkler, Jacquetta Wheeler, Caroline Ribeiro, Vicky Andren, Michelle Alves, Linda Vojtova, Alex Wek, Yasmin Warsame

joytotheworld_bwsm04.JPG

^This is definitely Jacquetta Wheeler, right?

joytotheworld_bwsm05.JPG

From left, I think the first one is Caroline Ribeiro? Next to her Vicky Andren and then Liisa Winkler? I have no idea.

joytotheworld_bwsm07.JPG

And then I think this is Yasmin Warsame but I just wanted to double check. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help, this has been bothering me for almost an hour now and I just can't seem to figure it out!

She looks so familiar to me...Who this model?
Daniel Swarovski Paris

12 (2).jpg
Scanned by me (Vogue Russia March 1999)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->