Any Handbags Of Yours That You Are Sick Of?

My LV speedy 30 which I carry almost everday not that it is my only handbag but it seems to be that every time I grab my wallet and stuff I always grab that darn speedy and shoveled every thing in there. Oh maybe this is why they name it speedy :P It's a love hate relationship between me and that bag :blink:

Last season I bought the Dior ballet in pink satin and brown serpent...it's beautiful but I just don't dare to wear it ( especially with the D-I-O-R handle...that's just not me...) I think I'll just put it on display or something.. Also this stupid pushlock Prada bag in camel suede (what was I thinking?) and a yellow chanel clutch I bought last year with a flower hanging on it for on your wrist :wacko: Oh, but I'm very happy I didn't buy a murakami multicolor I would be sick of that too :rolleyes:

I really wish I never bought the white murikami...The knock-off's don't bother me - I've never really seen a good fake of this bag anyway. But I bought the alma, keepall & pochette in this range and have absolutely no use for all of them. (I only went crazy with them because the SA said it was limited edition & was never coming back, so I figured I'd just sell them later anyways)
I especially HATE the Alma. It just looks wrong... :sick: The speedy would of been nicer!

I don't mind the LV murakami print as long as it's on a bag that hasn't been faked to death (I might shoot the next person I see with a fake white pouchette with plastic leather, UGGHHHHH!). I just bought the men's belt and football trainers though, which I love. There are no fakes of these styles and no one has them so I love them. I'll tell you one handbag that I'm sick of and that is the Luella Bartley bags, they are soooo tacky to me.

vuitton murakami. when i think of how in love i was when i bought it, i just think, "why???" -i am so fickle that way. wweirdly enough, my mum's best friend still wants one, i do not understand it at all.

im actually tired of seeing my lime birkin 35cm. yeah yeah i know its a hermes birkin but ive just already seen enough of lime. and it being a 35cm doesnt help. damn thing is so heavy i feel like i am carrying a suitcase when i use it!! :(

As a fashion illustrator and bag designer ( I often buy bags for reference ), I have a few bags that I would not want to part with, they stand proud on the shelves behind my drawing board in my studio. There's a black leather CD Saddle bag hanging there too, in front of a Dior framed poster, the two go very well together. And I hope that one day they will be classed as vintage! My first edition Marc Jacobs Sofia is right there too.

Well, one bag I did purchase was a Prada biker bag, covered in zips, but I disliked the shape and the white stitching a day after I bought it, so I gave it to my sister. I wanted it because I was designing a 'funky zips bag' for Karen Millen. The bag I designed had tassels on the zips, whereas the Prada had leather tabs and chains. My sister loves the Prada!

I almost bought a YSL Chicago bag in green, and I'm glad I didn't.

My fendi zucca baguette- I haven't even brought it out of its dustbag in the past year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->