Chanel Pre-Fall 2017 : Natalie Westling & Vittoria Ceretti by Karl Lagerfeld

i'm still surprised that Karl didn't go all the way with the supermarket collection and ended up shooting the collection in a boxing studio, of all places?

or the Bombay collection, in a cafe?

the space collection will be shot in a living room, you just know it!

LOOOL!
The Brasserie collection, in the 7L studio.
The last time one of his campaign had at least a link with the set was the resort Cuba that was shot in the french Riviera.

I usually prefer white backgrounds with Karl. This grey background is too catalogue...Like the FW2015 campaign.

He better shoot the FW ad over a white background. I don't think that Carine will ever challenge herself and introduce a new concept to Karl.

I think is extremely beautiful, breathtaking. Sad that they are not together anymore because they look very good together. In my case my eyes went straight to Natalie, Vitto looks great too.

I like it, except the close-up one. They look too photoshopped. Natalie is boring but i'll live.

They compliment each other very well. It's nice that he's using actual hardworking models. I pray for the downfall of the Instagirls everyday! :lol:

WOW! That background appears next to the definition of CHEAP in the dictionary. My gawd. Looks like a restrained version of what a provincial photographer who thinks fashion is ANTM would do if he had to do a 'natural fashion portrait'.

Can't believe the styling is not that bad considering it's from Carine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->