Coach S/S 2016 by Steven Meisel

It's pretty and very Chloé x Louis Vuitton. It's not a good thing, because Coach is getting really weak in terms of design and their direction. They should have forgotten about that 'running through the field' theme.

Guess Coach is cool now?

They can push for luxury all they want but i'll never get over growing up with all the knock-off "goach" bags girls in my high school would carry.

i know what you mean but in europe and asia we never had that..the brand was really under the radar until this new creative director came in. so i only know it how it is now, i love it :lol:

HQ (without text:(

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Hair: Guido Palau
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Models: Ally Ertel, Niels Trispel, Rianne van Rompaey, Sora Choi, Xavier Buestel, Lexi Boling & Alice Metza

wearesodroee.com

Guess Coach is cool now?

They can push for luxury all they want but i'll never get over growing up with all the knock-off "goach" bags girls in my high school would carry.

Fully support this memory. The company has a fairly long history for an American fashion brand (founded in 1941). Reed Krakoff was head designer from 1993-2013 and he introduced a lot of trendy-in-middle-america, contemporary styles that became instant fakes on NYC streets. AKA Goaches. Examples of ugly coach bags below.

Before Reed was lead creative, Coach was famous for dependable, sturdy leather basics (briefcases and wallets in particular). Menswear was clutch to them. If you look for vintage Coach on eBay you can see the difference between creative leads.

I prefer the Coach leather my parents bought in the 70s and 80s over all, though I would rather have the leather from the current Coach collection that that of the 2003 Coach collection.

Clipboard02.jpg
ff419c3f371f840513b8fddb88e734e4.jpg

Shelby Hayes is also part of the campaign.

instagram/thelionsny

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->