Cover Rumor Thread

And that insider's name is Sza because that's unlikely to happen. :lol:

Maybe for October again to promote her movie? I really hope she goes back on the cover of Vogue US.

Margaret Zhang's last Vogue CN issue will be released later this month. I wonder who's gonna cover it.
Has Anna appointed a new head of editorial content for this edition?

Vogue Singapore's upcoming cover story will focus on Asia's young talents. The spine text is Ingenues.

They changed the spine text from Ingenues to Impact but the theme is still the same. It's out next month.

Turns out, Zendaya doesn't only cover 2 Vogue editions this month but 3!

She will also cover Vogue Australia for the month of May, photographed by Josh Olins.

Turns out, Zendaya doesn't only cover 2 Vogue editions this month but 3!

She will also cover Vogue Australia for the month of May, photographed by Josh Olins.
Let's see if beats Annie's. It can't be worse than British Vogue.

Vogue Korea's June 2024 cover features a bold makeup trend from the 70s, slightly inspired by one of Cher's Vogue covers before.

The cover stars British-Morrocan model, Nora Attal.

He's quite forgotten (And for good 😈 ). But I won't be surprise if Anna goes that way again. Look at today's release. She still pushes for some people.

The June 2024 issue of British Harper's Bazaar seems rather late...

Because it might be a combined June-July issue.
Possibly! Are we thinking they're now going to give us a standalone August issue? July combined with August has become standard for British Harper's Bazaar over recent years.

British Elle tends to run the same print schedule, and they've produced a standalone June offering this year.

I found a media kit - you're right, the schedule seems to be the June issue coming out later than usual on 16 May, with the combined July/August issue appearing on 13 June, with the September issue then out on 8 Aug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->