Eat Right For Your Type

I don't know if this is a "fad" or what, and I'm not interested enough to do my own research into the whole eating for your blood type issue. However! The menus posted for each blood type are all sort of similar, and they all look incredibly appetizing and healthy! Thanks very much for posting. I love to eat healthy but I hate being bored by my food so it's hard for me to keep it on track. Those menus provided some more ideas as well as letting me know that my latest eating structure was pretty decent.

how is everyone going?. :flower:

i've 'cheated' a few times...but i don't think eating plans like this are beneficial when they're too extreme anyway so hopefully i'm doing okay! i've managed to work some red meat into my diet which is a complete miracle after years of vegetarianism. :o lamb only...and then a bit of chicken too. so far so good.. i have to admit meal planning is so much easier when you include seafood/meat.. i had forgotten how easy it can be. :ninja:

i'm finding the no dairy thing is okay (except that hazelnut gelato last night :innocent:).. i'm actually doing quite well without cheese so far, which surprises me. the no wheat/grains thing is much harder, but i feel kind of liberated not eating bread.. i used to eat so much of it! i miss pasta though... and all the cakes, pancakes, muffins etc... that is really hard. :doh:

pardon my moronic question, but how much trial and error does it take to find if a particular food group "works" for you or not? i've found i generally feel better not eating much bread/pasta or dairy, but i'm not sure i'm in tune with myself enough to accurately assess the effects my diet has on my body.. :innocent:

I've been doing Eat Right For Your Type for about 8 years now. I must say, I really really like it, and it's made a huge difference for me in terms of how my tummy feels....Of course, like any human, I do slip up now and then, but I find as long as I don't let anything on the "avoid" list build up in my body, I feel sooooo good!

After reading more about this diet, I have to say there is no scientific claim to this "eating right for your blood type" fad. Anyway, as for me, I'm going to stop following through as of today because meat just does not work with me. I've always known that I did not digest meat well and that I always feel lethargic after its consumption and the fact that it breaks me out(!!!)--No, no, an carnivore diet for me is completely wrong. I'm going back on the vegetarian diet. While it was interesting, its still a misguided concept.

well i think to say that it is misguided is unfair....i completely respect that for you it may not be right...but for some it seems to work quite well and resolves long standing health problems...so i think it would be fair to at least leave it up to each individual to decide for him or her self...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pepelepew
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->