• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Emily In Paris (Netflix Series)

It's fun and doesn't take itself too seriously, Emily's often-hideous and OTT fashion is almost part of the charm at this point. There are worse ways to spend half an hour!

Trailer for season three, which drops on Netflix December 21st:

I'm enjoying it, wacky fashions and all (but Camille in lime green....no). And a big yes to Emily's new hair and losing the damned stilettos! More of a 60s influence this season on her, which is good.

Finished watching season three tonight, after been meaning to watch the new season for weeks! Caught up now and loved every minute - especially episode ten.

I am liking Lily Collins’ character more and more with each passing season and as per usual… Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu as Sylvie stole the show. Such a strong, sexy and confident character! The outfits Sylvie wears are flawless - very Carine Roitfeld. :heart:

I've seen some people calling for a spin-off for Philippine's character, and I'd be SO on board. Something slightly less silly in tone, perhaps. I really enjoy the show, such a breeze to get through I am disappointed each season that it's over so soon. Just hits the spot of fun, likable, easy, breezy, beautiful covergirl TV show.

I liked this season also, though I wish we'd have been done with the Emily/Gabriel/Camille triangle. Not sure I'm buying every man Emily comes across falling all over themselves for her. Sylvie, on the other hand..

^oh I second that - it has all the potential to be so good (and have great clothes).

I'm still rather impressed by how a lady as petite as Lily Collins carries off huge looks like that zebra jacket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schen2505
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->