• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Face Masks?

Reaction score
Any good face masks or natural remedies for getting clearer or softer skin that you goregous fashionistas would like to share with a fashion druggie like me lmao ?

Oh and any that will prevent breakouts?

There's a few masks that I use and rotate in my routine depending on what my skin needs at the time.
I really like Korres wild rose mask, it basically just makes my skin look brighter and glowy and help fades some red marks on my face. I don't use this to clear up anything, just when my skin looks a little dull.
Queen Helene mint julip masque I use when I have a pimple or 2 pop up or if I feel like I need to unclog my pores. I find it works best if you use it when you get out of the shower.
And my current fav is Murad's pomagranete exfoliating masque. I use this the most, it exfoliates(I don't like scrubs) and makes my skin look really clear and soft. It burns a bit the first couple of times you use it really gets all the dead skin off and makes your skin look so good.

-Queen Helene Mint Julep is my absolute favorite. I like to use it after a long day of wearing makeup. This dries up little impurities and helps shrink existing zits. It's also very refreshing and only like $3.50

-REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask - amazing. I use it weekly when my skin is looking dull.

-Proactiv Sulfur mask. This is good when I'm all broken out and need some relief

-aspirin mask. I put some aspirin in my palm with some water and wait till it dissolves. Then I apply it, wait about 10 mins, then wet my hands and give my skin a good massage. It's heals redness and inflammation and gives a from within glow

My absolute favourite is one i have made 100% from pure active volcanic clay (mexican). i'm sure as long as it's pure and active, any brand would be okay. absolutely no additives, fragrances etc. it's amazing..:heart:

You know what really, truly works on my brutalized-by-Chicago-winters skin? Yogurt and honey. No cost, do it anytime and it really, really softened my skin.

Agree with Gincat, I used honey as a mask for the first time yesterday and it made my skin so incredibly soft. It's anti-bacterial as well so it should be good for blemishes and spots. I need to try it with yogurt though.

^Yeah, I love it. Yogurt will make a huge difference, too.

I wanted to add that I occasionally put about 4 crushed aspirin (uncoated) in the yogurt/honey mix. It acts as an exfoliant, and tightens up pores. It's pretty insane, how well it works!

Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturising Mask :heart: My lifesaver. I also really like Decleor Purete Instant Purifying Mask.

I use a mixture of Fullers Earth, rose water and lime juice. Makes my dull skin feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->