Happy Toilet Day!

tott

slightly dizzy
Reaction score
Even though it was yesterday, Nov 19...

Bet you didn't even know there was a World Toilet Day. But there is. :blink: :woot: :huh:

And here's a little something to put you in the right festive mood:
http://www.worldtoilet.info/

There is actually a serious, non-profit organisation promoting toilets and sanitation world-wide behind this: http://www.worldtoilet.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I had absolutely no idea? Thanks for bringing insight and a bit of humor to what is turning into a bummer of a Monday!

wow! who would've thought? apparently there was a cruise ship who docked in Rome got all of its 2,000+ passengers sick. i bet you they were saying "Happy Toilet Day!" ^_^

In honor of Toilet Day, may I present you this segment called "What's New In the Loo"....virgin mary urinals - flauntingit com.jpg

phillipwatts-spoon-urinal- trendir com.jpg

80103vv4- masalatime com.jpg

80121ts5- convoluted masalatime com.jpg

strange-urinal-looks-like-sea-shell- porcelainpoetry com.jpg

urinal_lips- austria removes sexist toilets thundersnake com.jpg

musician's washroom 80092sn1- masalatime com.jpgPic 1- flauntingit.com Pic 2- trendir.com Pic 3,4 & 7- masalatime.com Pic 5- porcelainpoetry.com Pic. 6- thundersnake.com

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Some more examples....80112dp9- masalatime com.jpg

toilet rolls photosuite 01- izismile com.jpg

80095da4- masalatime com.jpg

unusual-toilets photosuite -02- allthefunfacts com.jpg

toilet_08-= izismile com.jpg

80115kt3- restaurant urinal masalatime com.jpgPic 1 - robot- masalatime.com Pic 2. toilet rolls - izismile.com Pic 3 - shark - masalatime.com Pic 4- couch toilet - allthefunfacts.com Pic 5- Guitar Head - izismile.com Pic. 6 - Funny Face - masalatime.com

A few high-tech inventions from our favorite room.... The Zoe Toilet Seat. Made by Toto U.S.A., a division of Japanese plumbing fixture giant Toto. " This $699 wonder features a fan that sucks fumes through a deodorizing filter, a heated seat and a remote controlled bidet nozzle with three pressure settings. Push one button, and a whoosh of water masks your bathroom noises. Push another, and the seat cleans your bum with a spray of cool water and a jet of warm air. The Zoe has also been engineered with our SoftClose seat which eliminates annoying "toilet seat slam". Source: The Best of the Best of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader by the Bathroom Readers' Institute - Ashland, Oregon 2008

Sadly for many of those, I wouldn't use. I'm missing that big somethin'-somethin' :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->