"Invisible" undershirt tip...

tott

slightly dizzy
Reaction score
When you have wool/cashmere sweaters, you often wear them with an undershirt; you don't want them to get sweaty and unfresh too fast because it's sometimes a pain to wash them... Hand wash or dry-cleaning isn't that much fun when you're lazy like me.

Anyway, v-necks can present a problem if you don't want a t-shirt/undershirt to show for some reason. I've been looking for undershirts with a wide, deep neck that won't show, but it seemed like it was impossible... The nice "modern" lines I checked didn't have this. Then I suddenly realised I should check "old mans" lines, and sure enough: Jockey had a perfect one!

The neck is wider and deeper than most, it won't show if you're wearing a "normal" v-neck. The length of the shirt is perfect and the bottom is rounded so it's slightly longer in the back. Great quality, great shape. And best of all, it's not like some trendier lines with white cotton underwear with "cool wash" care instructions. I personally think it's disgusting to not be able to wash underwear in hot water.

very interesting tott...
thanks for sharing...
:flower:

Excellent tip:smile: As a more boobylicious person,I am always looking for cute cleavage-CONCEALING cami's to wear under my deep V-neck sweaters....different agenda's,hey:smile: ?

Jockey also makes cotton tanks, not spaghetti strap but an inch or so strap but low and seamless so they won't show, for women in different colors. I wear them under cashmere and if you get cold, one more layer keeps you a little warmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->