Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo Split

Party_Vixen

Making a Mess
Reaction score
TMZ has learned that the romance between Jessica Simpson and hotshot QB Tony Romo is as dead as the Cowboys' 2007 playoff run.

Their reps have been going on the record saying that they're not split, but our sources -- who know what's really going on -- say the two have cut the cord ... at least for now.

TMZ

Perez is posting that this is true as well. I guess only time will tell.

OH NO... I was really hoping this one would work out! They were so cute together :cry:

She really does everything that a girl should not do in a relationship. Just read her Glamour interview, she changes for every guy she dates and is generally desperate. She was having friends tell tabloids a week ago that Tony was close to proposing...gee you don't think he got freaked out, do you? LOL

Not that surprised, it seems it always breaks off for her "just as things looked to be going long term" or whatever.

She really does everything that a girl should not do in a relationship. Just read her Glamour interview, she changes for every guy she dates and is generally desperate. She was having friends tell tabloids a week ago that Tony was close to proposing...gee you don't think he got freaked out, do you? LOL

Yeah, I laugh every time I see a celeb pimping their "oh so amzingly great" relationship in interviews because they always seem to break up soon after. I don't hate Jessica but it seems a sure fire way to jinx a relationship is to gush so publicly. Not to mention freaking the guy out.

She might well genuinely feel she's "totally herself again" around him but that quote about basically morphing into whoever she's with is sad because it's like she's not secure enough to be without a guy or be herself in a relationship.

Must suck! She makes everything look cheap, and can't keep a man! Poor girl.

This is getting a lot of press...how sad for her! OMG...I would die...

Number one rule Jessica! Never talk about marriage to your beau! Let them be the one
to do all that. Do time they usually do cave in. Poor Jessica. I hope the girl is doing ok.

This must be heartbreaking for Jessica Simpson!

While sister Asslee prepares for one of the happiest days of her life (her wedding) Jess is "stabbed in the heart" - as one of the weekly mags put it.

Making things more bitter for Simpson is the news that ex-boyfriend Tony Romo was supposedly about to ask her to marry him.

It seems they had spoken about marriage before. She even referred to him during a recent Glamour magazine interview as her "future husband".

Now, an inside source says that Tony was organizing an "intimate dinner for friends and family" which was to take place in a few weeks to announce the engagement.

The source adds, "Every couple has their problems; we're hoping that they'll have a break and work it all out."

Could this source be Poppa Joe?

Another source adds, "Jessica has made no secret of the fact she wants to get married, and with all the Ashlee wedding talk and Jess’ dad’s involvement, Tony was obviously feeling it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he just couldn’t go through with the proposal and that’s what’s caused the break."

Poor Jess.

Maybe she should go back to playing with mini toy cars.

She knows what we mean!

perezhilton

He is going to her sister's wedding today...Us Weekly says Joe begged him to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->