Kanye West steals Selita Ebanks from Maxwell!

^You're right, everyone is. But no one does it as blatantly, shamelessly and classless-ly as Kanye West. I think he's the lowest form of celebrity-form.

Lower than ppl who release sex tapes to get headlines, pimp their kids for popularity etc.?

Oooookkkaaaay then.

Anyhoo...I like how MediaTakeout tries to beef up the story by describing an almost six month relationship as "serious". And now Maxwell is going to lurk in corners waiting to give Kanye the smackdown. LOL, what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well maybe she is a gold digger? :P

I hope she can tame him, I actually like the two of them together

Last edited by a moderator:
Lower than ppl who release sex tapes to get headlines, pimp their kids for popularity etc.?

Oooookkkaaaay then.

Anyhoo...I like how MediaTakeout tries to beef up the story by describing an almost six month relationship as "serious". And now Maxwell is going to lurk in corners waiting to give Kanye the smackdown. LOL, what?

Those too, for sure. I've never heard of pimping children for popularity though, who did that?

Jon and Kate Gosselin? Is that them? I know it was something to do with their divorce, but luckily that story wasn't covered here.

^Well they and a lot of other people who sell their kids out to magazines.
You can argue that some of them do it for charity, but the kids get pimped no less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->