Karl Lagerfeld F/W 12.13 : Edie Campbell & Baptiste Giabiconi by Karl Lagerfeld

Reaction score
kl2803350x440.jpg

Sensual and rigorous, minimalist and chic: this is the new ad campaign of Karl Lagerfeld’s F/W 2012-13 collection. A campaign starring two exceptional faces: Edie Campbell’s, a prodigy model who, at only 20, has already featured in the Burberry Prorsum and Marc Jacobs campaign as well as walking for Chanel and Baptiste Giabiconi’s, 23, who can already boast being the face of the Rue Cambon maison.

As well as being the creative director of the eponymous label, Karl Lagerfeld has also shot the ad campaign and chosen Campbell and Giabiconi as the faces of the winter collection: clad in tailored jackets, leather pants and black boots, the two models create an almost mirror effect image adding a unisex twist to the seemingly rigorous mood of the ad.
vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Karl Lagerfeld FW12.13 : Edie Campbell and Baptiste Giabiconi by Karl Lagerfeld

1kl-163916_0x440.jpg

vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it, Classic Karl Lagerfeld. The masculine look is great on Edie and Baptiste looks amazing as always.

Hmm, I saw these pictures a few months ago and thought it was just the catalog, because honestly it looks like a catalog. Baptiste looks great though.

You know something's wrong when your eyes go straight to Baptiste in an ad . . .

Karl's really got a thing for both of these two doesn't he? Not into it. Edie's a one trick pony and Baptiste is blahhhh. I agree, this looks more like catalog work than a campaign. To be honest, they wouldn't even be good catalog shots.

i tought Karl-Batiste relation ship was done? :rofl:
i well Baptiste doesnt look as bad as he always does.the Girl eh could have been anyother model,she aint doing anything for me

It's funny how hard Edie is working to try and grab the attention but all eyes go towards Babtiste, I mean look how effortless it is for him to be the center of attention in this campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->