looking for a fashion illustrator

hotpinky

Reaction score
Hey everyone-- I hope it's ok to post this here; it seems like the perfect place!

I'm opening a small clothing boutique, featuring both my own clothing label and others', in a college town in Oregon. I'm wanting to have consigned artwork on display and for sale in my store, and since I'm short on time, thought that this would be a great place to find someone--

Basically, what I'm looking for is what this thread already is-- I'll email you a set of 5-10 runway pictures with a little list of modifications (ex: change the jacket to a plain t-shirt, change the shoe to a round-toe stiletto, etc), and would like you to send back completed drawings/paintings ASAP. I will display the artwork in my boutique with a sale price-- you name the price-- and when it sells, I will give you a check for 70% of the sale price.

I'm not looking for a glorious masterpiece-- just a collection of 8x10 drawings/paintings with clean lines and only done in black and white-- the purpose is to express the particular design...

I figure this thread is the perfect place to find someone, and what a great combination-- you get resume experience and a place to display/sell your artwork, and I get one of a kind fashion artwork to adorn the walls of my boutique.

I don't want to detract from the purpose of this thread, so if you're interested, please email me at [email protected] with a sample of your fashion artwork (even if it's already posted here-- so I know you're interested), and I'll get back to you! My boutique is modestly priced, and I think the artwork will be as well, so I don't expect that this project will be very time consuming-- maybe less than 30 minutes per piece, and sell each for $10-$20?

Thanks, and I am so impressed with all of your drawings. They're stunning! I'll post again when I've found someone. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
careers and education might be a better place for this, so i moved it:flower:

Thanks! I spend forever trying to figure out how to make a seperate post (I've done it before, but could not figure out how to do it again!)-- thank you! :smile:

hotpinky said:
Hey everyone-- I hope it's ok to post this here; it seems like the perfect place!

I'm opening a small clothing boutique, featuring both my own clothing label and others', in a college town in Oregon. I'm wanting to have consigned artwork on display and for sale in my store, and since I'm short on time, thought that this would be a great place to find someone--

Basically, what I'm looking for is what this thread already is-- I'll email you a set of 5-10 runway pictures with a little list of modifications (ex: change the jacket to a plain t-shirt, change the shoe to a round-toe stiletto, etc), and would like you to send back completed drawings/paintings ASAP. I will display the artwork in my boutique with a sale price-- you name the price-- and when it sells, I will give you a check for 70% of the sale price.

I'm not looking for a glorious masterpiece-- just a collection of 8x10 drawings/paintings with clean lines and only done in black and white-- the purpose is to express the particular design...

I figure this thread is the perfect place to find someone, and what a great combination-- you get resume experience and a place to display/sell your artwork, and I get one of a kind fashion artwork to adorn the walls of my boutique.

I don't want to detract from the purpose of this thread, so if you're interested, please email me at [email protected] with a sample of your fashion artwork (even if it's already posted here-- so I know you're interested), and I'll get back to you! My boutique is modestly priced, and I think the artwork will be as well, so I don't expect that this project will be very time consuming-- maybe less than 30 minutes per piece, and sell each for $10-$20?

Thanks, and I am so impressed with all of your drawings. They're stunning! I'll post again when I've found someone. :flower:

Hello!

if you still havent found someone i would love to give it a try. You can send me some pics and i could maybe send u some examples just to try it out see if you like it:smile: I am attending a community college but will be transfering to Parsons next fall:smile: If you are interested please email me.

Marina

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherylcuddly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->