Marfa Journal Issue #21 2024 : Agyness Deyn by Ethan James Green

A bit off-topic but back when he was a model, EJG was also a Meisel fave right? I remembered him being shot by Meisel on some occasions

More of Agyness Deyn by Ethan James Green:

A bit off-topic but back when he was a model, EJG was also a Meisel fave right? I remembered him being shot by Meisel on some occasions
He also have a VI cover with Amanda Murphy, and other along a group of models! Maybe he was always a fan. Meisel said he as a kid used to look very close to Avedon and Penn in his mother mags. Let's not forget before SM, this pair inspired him. Meisel eds for British Vogue were a non-stop Avedon tribute. But it wasn't only like that. At VI he was pretty original as well an create such a universe not even ETJ can recreate. I don't imagine him doing an 80 pages story of models doing plastic surgery or in rehab like the master.

Yes, him and Yuri were his comfort zone boys during those years.

Vogue could never. Absolutely loving this, easily one of the best covers/fashion shoots I've come across this whole entire month. Wonderful to see Agyness Deyn and I will always be down for Ethan James Green doing his best Steven Meisel impersonation... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->