• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maxi dresses

BarbieGirl

Reaction score
I bought a light yellow fancy looking one from revolve clothing but my post got deleted so I made this thread.I always hated maxi dresses but now they make upscale fancy ones that are really elegant and pretty.

My age is showing considering how long ago I've posted here on tFS and how I tend to remember certain posts. Anyhow, I liked maxi dresses long ago, and they are still stylish to me today. The only negative to me in regards to maxi dresses is the possibility of throwing off your proportions and silhouette if wearing some maxi dresses. That is how some have referred to these maxi dresses as "tent dresses."

Even still, there are very few maxi dresses I've disliked whether now or years ago when the trend was fresh. I would still recommend maxi dresses today. Go with a jacket or a bolero if it gets cold, and maybe trade warm weather shoes and sandals for warm boots or booties.

I really like maxi dresses because you can use the same dress in on a casual day and then just use some jewellery and dress it up for a fancy dinner or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->