• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Men's Watch Under $3000

RRK

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new watch but would like to stay under the $3k mark. Any recommendations? I like bigger faces on my watches but am open to any suggestions.

?

Breitling is the first that comes to mind. Bulgari is rather inexpensive.

BTW IWC is like 10k for a watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of depends on what you are looking for. do you need it to be from a traditional watch company? (ie not a fashion watch). Personally my favorite watch that I own is my Hermes Arceau Maxi which is really beautiful and classic. Hermes isn't known for their watches, but they do keep everything in house and they have been doing watches for a long time. The Cape Cod is also nice from them. Both go for around $2100.

$3k is an intresting pricepoint- you could either look for a deal and buy an entry level IWC - big clean simple faces( like the portofino) or how about second hand- great savings to be has- i recently saved half on a three year old reverso. alternativly- make friend with someone who works at cartier and use that obscene discount they it on richemont brands!

I have two Gucci's one was $1900 the other $1400 My wife bought me my Omega which I wear day to day and that was $2100. Both vendors had a sizable selection in the $1400-$3000 range.

If you wanna go flashy, try the white Chanel J12's. I stole one my dad got and people are always flashed by it's whiteness.

It's AWESOME! (opt for the ones sans sparkle, those are cheaper)

MJCouture said:
Hermes isn't known for their watches, but they do keep everything in house and they have been doing watches for a long time. The Cape Cod is also nice from them. Both go for around $2100.

If you decide to go with an Hermes watch get one soon... The mechanism's are currently made by ETA of Switzerland, who have been making watches since 1793 and are responsible for the movements of watches for companies all the way from Swatch to Cartier. Hermes has invested $2 million in creating their own movements and are in the process of migrating all of their watches to this new movement. Which is great, but...with Hermes own movement the prices go WAY up. A typical watch with the old movement was $2,000 - $3,000. A watch with the new movement will be between $16,000 - $19,000.

Toy watches are great, and on the upcoming. There is a auction currently going on for a limited edition Toy Watch that is linked with Mens Vogue

Ive seen some really nice Dior ones lately under 3K

Dior has hot watches the movements are sh*t though! They're really cheaply made, the Christal w/ black diamonds which goes for like 22k is so poorly made, I was like...Get this piece of crap out of my face!

For $3,000 if you want a sports watch you should without a doubt get the IWC Aquatimer. If you want something that isn't overtly sporty then get the black Louis Vuitton Speedy Duojet for $3500. I have one of the orginal Tambours when they first came out a few years ago and it keeps PERFECT time (unlike my Rolex).

As per Toy Watch that is something fun to just throw around or give as a random gift you don't know what to get anyone...I've already seen several practically disenegrate. The Mens Vogue one really isn't that cool...I was at the launch party for it at Barneys and it sold out there; but, it will still fall apart within a month if you wear it hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->