• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Omorovicza Skin Care Products

LetThemEatCake

Reaction score
They look and sound TDF! I think it's exclusive for now at Neiman's and BG's. The company is from Hungary. I need this entire line in my life.
NMC0C99_mn.jpg

Omorovicza Gentle Buffing Cleanser
As seen in Town & Country magazine (January 2008 issue, p92).

Exclusively ours. Gentle yet effective, this high performance facial exfoliator whisks away complexion-dulling dead skin cells and impurities to reveal softer, smoother, more radiant skin.

Diathomaceous Earth: A pure, nonabrasive alternative to aluminum-based microdermabrasion treatments, ultra-fine mineral-rich particles provide a soft buffing effect.
Pineapple and Rosemary Extracts: Enzyme-packed to help reduce pore size.
Capsicum Peptide: Rich in Vitamin C, powerfully antioxident—stimulates the circulation and promotes a healthy glow.
Hungarian Healing Water: Rich in key minerals, including calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper, which boosts the synthesis of collagen and elastin, strengthens the skin barrier, increases moisture retention and provides antioxidant defense against free radicals.
Pannon Complex: A precious blend of proteins and vitamins which anchor the minerals and trace elements found in Hungarian healing waters and improve their delivery while revitalizing skin.

How to use:
Smooth onto face and neck using circular movements, rinse away with lukewarm water.

NMC0C9B_mn.jpg

Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm

Exclusively ours. This black balm clears congested pores, draws out impurities and revitalizes the skin, leaving it glowing and silky.

Hungarian Thermal Mud: Rich in calcium and magnesium which provide deep cleansing.
Hungarian Healing Water: Rich in key minerals, including calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper, which boosts the synthesis of collagen and elastin, strengthens the skin barrier, increases moisture retention and provides antioxidant defense against free radicals.
Pannon Complex: A precious blend of proteins and vitamins which anchor the minerals and trace elements found in Hungarian healing waters and improve their delivery while revitalizing skin.

How to use:
Apply to face and neck using circular movements, rinse thoroughly with a lukewarm Omorovicza cleansing mitt.

NMC0C9D_mn.jpg

Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist

Exclusively ours. Omorovicza revived a 14th century beauty "recipe" originally concocted for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary to create a purifying, toning and protective treatment with multiple skin-rejuvenating benefits.

Lavender and Sage: Purify and reduce redness.
Pineapple and Rosemary Extracts: Rich in enzymes and fruit acids, correct skin tone and brighten complexion.
Capsicum Peptide: Rich in Vitamin C, powerfully antioxident—stimulates the circulation and promotes a healthy glow.

How to use:
Apply after cleansing and whenever your skin (or spirits) need reviving.

NMC0C9H_mn.jpg

Omorovicza Rose Lifting Serum

Exclusively ours. Beautifully light and swiftly absorbed, this lifting serum relaxes facial muscles, instantly lifts and firms, and leaves the skin glowing with youthful radiance.

Acmella Extract: A natural alternative to Botox, it inhibits the contraction of facial muscles, smoothing expression lines and wrinkles.
Wheat Polysaccharide: Provides an immediate tensing effect and reduces the depth of wrinkles.
Ruby Crystal: Lends the skin instance radiance, helping to "blur" fine lines and minimize the appearance of imperfections.

How to use:
Apply each morning after cleansing for firmer, smoother skin. Follow with an Omorovicza moisturizer

all photos and info from NeimanMarcus.com

Here's some reviews from beautysnob.com
feel like every time I go looking for a new skincare product, I end up spending hours reading boxes and testing-out various creams only to end-up buying from the same brands that I always do. I have such a hard time sorting through all the clutter, not to mention how easy it is to loose track of finding effective products when you’re faced with all that cute packaging!
Let me save you some time and effort -- next time you’re shopping for skincare go straight for the Hungarian Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream and their Thermal Cleansing Balm.

Anyone who has been to Hungary knows that people there take their beauty regime VERY seriously. Like Parisians love their wine, Hungarians love their facials, so I’m scolding myself for not having discovered Omorovicza sooner!
Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm ($102) is a black (how cool is that!?), very thick balm that clears congested pores and draws out impurities (think Neutrogena on Speed!) -- perfect for your nightly facial cleanse.
o.jpg

If you’re like me and have a lot of expression lines from smiling :smile: Or also like me, obsess over every little wrinkle you spot on your face! -- Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream ($260) is what you want to look for. It helps fill in both expression lines and wrinkles, giving your skin added evenness and a smoother texture. Best of all like the balm and the other 14 products in the Omorovicza skincare line, the Plumping Cream contains 22 minerals along with Vitamin C.
On a side note, the couple behind Omorovicza operates a luxury salon in Budapest where they have a reputation for giving the city's best facials..sometimes, I think, I could really use a private jet!

Last edited by a moderator:
This line is worth every penny! Simply one of the best skincare lines I've ever used, and one of the very few expensive brands that justifies the cost.

I've so far tried the Thermal Cleansing Balm, Queen of Hungary Mist, Deep Cleansing Mask, Gentle Buffing Cleanser and Complexion Enhancer, and they've all worked excellently. The only product I own is the Copper Peels and it's the best ever peel/exfoliator I've used.

Can't recommend this brand enough, and can't wait to buy some of the products I tried.

This is my first time hearing about the line. The products sound fantastic! I would love to try their thermal cleansing balm. I suffer from acne around the cheek area from time to time and I need a strong product like so to keep my pores clean and skin clear.

I've tested the Thermal Cleansing Balm and can attest to the fact that it is excellent. It retails for $102 in the US, but is cheaper in Europe. On lookfantastic.com or Beauty Expert, it's £46 (~$78), and they have free worldwide delivery. The ingredients are:

• Hungarian Moor mud, rich in calcium and magnesium carbonates, swiftly removes impurities and make-up.
  • Sweet almond oil replenishes skin to leave it soft and silky..
  • The scent of orange blossom oil lifts your spirits and senses
  • Mineral Cosmetology, a patented mineral delivery system, leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->