• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Stella McCartney "at war" against Heather Mills

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Heather Mills McCartney's Stella ban

Heather Mills McCartney is refusing to let step-daughter Stella McCartney see her half sister Beatrice.
The former model, who split from Stella's father Sir Paul McCartney in May, is even threatening to apply for a court order to ban Stella from visiting the two-year-old.
Heather is reportedly furious after a hearing a taped phone conversation where the fashion designer called her a "liar" and dismissed her charity work.
A source told Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper: "Heather and Stella are at war. It is as simple as that. The pair have disliked each other for years but always put on a brave public face for Paul's sake. Heather does not want Bea to see Stella ever again."
In the recorded conversation, Stella told her father she thought Heather had lied about her past and believes the claims her step-mother was once a high-class prostitute.
She is also said to have launched a bitter attack on Heather's anti-landmine campaigning and anti-fur protests.

Paul reportedly went "white as a sheet" when Heather played the explosive tape to him two weeks ago.
He is said to be devastated by the thought of never being able to see his two daughters at the same time.
Stella has been a constant source of comfort to her father since his split from Heather and he loves spending time with her.
A source said: "He adores Stella and has been relying on her. Bea is his baby girl and she means the world to him." Stella and Beatrice last saw each other at Paul's 64th birthday party last month.

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Heather+Mills+McCartney+s+Stella+ban-10587.html

She is also said to have launched a bitter attack on Heather's anti-landmine campaigning and anti-fur protests.

Isn't Stella into all that vegan, anti-fur stuff as well? :huh:

VainJane said:
Isn't Stella into all that vegan, anti-fur stuff as well? :huh:
Yeah, but Stella isn't quite as extreme as Heather.

Honestly though, that's a bit much on Heaher's part. I mean, she's spiting more than just Stella, she's spiting Paul and the baby too.

What a B*tch that Heather! That is just cold to do for any person
to seperate a child from their father. That is messed up! Not only did she
take half of his money, she now wants to take away his family. That's just
FOOKED UP!!! :angry: :furious:

Who knows how much truth there is to this story-or if there is actually a tape, we don't know exactly what may be on it.

Equinox, perhaps you should check your facts before attacking someone. Heather Mills has not taken half of Paul McCartney's money-they are not yet divorced and no settlement has been announced. She also has not stopped him from having access to his child. She and little Beatrice are now living on his estate in a cottage he had especially built.

Spike, Stella isn't as extreme because she can't bite the hand that feeds her. I'd like to see her protest against Kate Moss for wearing fur and then ask Kate to star in one of her ad campaigns....

I'm trying to imagine the weapons used in a war between two or three or four famous, wealthy vegans, and it isn't working out so prettily or honestly. I doubt they'd pull a Solomon with a two-year old child, though, I really really doubt it, zero sarcasm.

Keep her, Paul, I retract my earlier proposal of marriage. It would never work out, I couldn't give up steak, eggs, earthworms, crawdads, locusts, manna from heaven, my own scabs, boiled shoeleather, fireants, sawdust, the other members of the Donner party, ladyfingers a la King, etcetera. I'm just not that pure. We'll meet somewheres on the Estancia Gravamen del Gringo, I'm sure, shucking corn with Madonna & Lourdes and the entire wasted leisure class.

Remember 1968? Me, neither.

If theres any truth to this, then I think Beatrice will resent Heather later on down the track for this.

It's Heather against the rest of the world.

Paul and Stella have much more money and influence than her. I'm pretty sure Paul could get full custody of the child, all he has to do is manipulate the media who already hates Heather.

Man, what's the point spread on this: dollars, pounds sterling, years, baby Beatrice's weight in kilos, voluntary L'eng Tche till expiration do us part, column inches wasted, evenings spent in the the long, dark night of the soul, songs unwritten, lives wasted? Where do I place my bets, and if I'm right, will the return lift me out of my workaday drudgery? And would I want to be lifted thusly? I'm almost ashamed...nah, I'm not.

I have always strongly disliked Heather Mills- from the moment she and Paul got married, I just really had a bad feeling about her.

sorry, but i don't blame stella...

... i feel so sad for paul... obviously, he's still in love with linda :cry:

i think he can get on with his life, i really liked Linda and i think she was great but i dont think is wrong to keep living and have another wife, that doesnt dissmises linda or his past.
I used to like seeing him and heather, they seemed very in love and happy.
Stella is being cruel and jealous i think she needs to grow up and let her father live his life.
I believe her pression in not accepting heather might have caused trouble in her fathers relation with heather
i personally dont like stella

Heather should have no say in who Paul allows to see Beatrice when she is with him.

who cares if Heather's stepmother was once a prostitute. what does that have to do with anything? there are a lot worse things to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->