The nicest models

ultramarine

chaos reigns
Reaction score
We all know what do they eat ... how do they look, what do they read ... but from the people that has met 'em ....Who is the most approachable model? One that's truly nice to you ?

I havent met a single one but from info from other people I've heard that Alek Wek is a VERY strong contender ... she's one of the most down-to-earth people -so I've heard- ...

In your opinion as per personal knowledge or through others ... which is the nicest one?

I heard that Gemma Ward is but then again, now she smokes so she might've been caught up in that kinda lifestyle...

amanda moore!
i saw some videos of her, she has a lot of sense of humour and looks down-to-eart and smart!

of course i also find daria nice from the interviews i saw. you can't say what she's really thinking behind her words and smile though - and i like it btw.

Oh ... if its for the best sense of humour Daria wins it hands down ... she's HILARIOUS on every single thing I've seen!

kiss&tell said:
I heard that Gemma Ward is but then again, now she smokes so she might've been caught up in that kinda lifestyle...

i think i saw pictures of gemma ward smoking in very early stage of her career, so i think she has been smoker before she became a BIG thing?... but at least i don't think it's "caughting up in that kind of lifestyle" with her.
though i'm not sure. just guessing :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway, i don't think that smoking makes you less nice. :blink: :huh:

eword said:

exactly! :D

but i guess kiss&tell meant that there are some manners that models are known about , being a little bit unkind and self-satisfied for example, and many models do smoke so that can be one of the manners as well and that's why it could mean that gemma has accepted those manners and started to be unkind as well.
but i think that is just too simple way to end up to a conclusion.

eword said:

i 'm pretty sure you smoke :P
but i think smoking makes you less line, becuz it sjows you don't really care about your health, plus when you are young, it often shows you 've been influenced by others, so i think it's a "weakness".

i'm not a regular smoker actually. i happen to smoke at times, but very very rarely. :P :P
i'm simply against cruisades against smoking, especially when there're around so many ways ppl and young girls do unhealthy things to themselves. :rolleyes: anyway, there's a whole thread about models smoking. here we were supposed to talk about those we consider as nice models!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->