• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Vanity Fair March 2008 : The Hollywood Issue by Annie Leibovitz

LUXX thank you so much for posting those wonderful edits ,but some all them i cant see .for now the first one and the 3rd,4th,5th, those i cant open the link nor see the thumbnail. would you post those again ? that would be great thanks alot !!

Is it true that Carice van Houten is featured? If so can anyone scan it?

Vanity Fair's Priciest cover ever

The gorgeous girls on the Hollywood cover of Vanity Fair may have been dressed in Dior, but the gems that made them sparkle are all vintage Cartier…and the jeweler certainly lent out its best and brightest pieces!
1- Ginnifer Goodwin
Cartier earrings with diamonds (approx. 4.0 carats) set in 18K white gold
Cartier Tradition bracelet, New York circa 1937, with oval-shaped curved bombé top pavé-set with brilliant- and single-cut diamonds (approx. 21 carats), three cushion-cut sapphires (5.56, 4.60, 4.09 carats), box-set French-cut sapphires (approx. 1.20 carats), and baguette-, bullet- and trapeze-shaped diamonds (approx. 11 carats) set in platinum and 18K white gold
2- Amy Adams
Caresse d’orchidées par Cartier necklace with diamonds set in 18K white gold ($43,000)
3- America Ferrera
Cartier earrings in diamond paved 18K white gold ($19,150)
Panthère de Cartier bracelet with diamonds and onyx set in 18K white gold ($33,60)
4- Jessica Biel
Cartier Tradition earrings, Paris 1962 with round diamonds (approx. 13.32 carats) set in platinum
Cartier ring paved with diamonds in set in 18K white gold ($27,600)
5- Ellen Page
Cartier Tradition pendant earrings, Paris circa 1951 with briolette aquamarines (approx. 13.87 carats), circular-cut aquamarines (approx. 1.44 carats), circular-cut sapphires (approx. 11.79 carats), and circular-cut diamonds set in platinum and 18K yellow gold, which were originally sold to Barbara Hutton in 1953
Cartier Tradition bracelet, Paris circa 1910 with overlapping “écus” motifs pavé-set with 189 old European-cut diamonds set in platinum
6- Anne Hathaway
Cartier Santos Demoiselle mini watch in diamond paved 18K white gold ($62,300)
Cartier earrings in diamond paved 18K white gold ($30,500)
Cartier Tradition bracelet, New York circa 1930 with old European-cut diamonds (approx. 9.75 carats), calibré-cut sapphires (approx. 11.50 carats), circular-cut diamonds (approx. 1.50 carats), baguette-cut diamonds (approx. 1.00 carat), and sugar-loaf sapphire cabochons (approx. 1.50 carats) set in platinum
7- Elizabeth Banks
Cartier Inde Mystérieuse earrings with briolette-cut diamonds (3.44 carats) and brilliants (approx. 2.68 carats) set in platinum
8- Emily Blunt
Cartier Tradition earrings, Paris circa 1961 earrings with rectangular step-cut Brazilian aquamarines (24.23 carats) and graduated pear-shaped claw-set diamonds (approx. 13.07 carats) set in platinum and 18K white gold
9- Alice Braga
Cartier earrings paved with diamonds set in 18K white gold ($30,500)
Cartier diamond bracelet with diamonds (approx. 17.60 carats) set in 18K white gold
fashionweekdaily

Is it true that Carice van Houten is featured? If so can anyone scan it?

cusl19_vanities0803.jpg

March 2008: Carice van Houten

Age: 31. Provenance: The Netherlands. Got the full attention of previously oblivious Hollywood … as the star of Black Book (2006), Paul Verhoeven’s return to form (and to his native land), in which van Houten played a Dutch Jew who uses her sexual wiles to survive the Nazi occupation and join the Resistance. Which she has parlayed into … a role in a higher-profile movie about Nazis, Bryan Singer’s Valkyrie, in which she plays the wife of Claus von Stauffenberg, a real-life German Army officer who plotted to assassinate Hitler. Von Stauffenberg is played by Tom Cruise. “I was completely nervous the first day [of working with Cruise],” she says. “I blushed until it was not charming anymore. My head was so red—like a disease.” And she’ll never lose that blessed, unjaded feeling. “It sort of feels like I’m a Sunday child, as we say here.” A what? “You don’t know that expression? I don’t actually know what it really means. It means … just a lucky, lucky child.” —KRISTA SMITH

Photograph by Wayne Maser.
source | vanityfair

I love the colours on this cover! They're quite soft and beautiful! Just don't understand what Jessica Biel is doing on the cover! She just can't act!

Thankyou!!!

she can not act. Nor do i think there's anything "Hollywood" about her

^Her publicist must be some kind of wizard, she was in last years hollywood portfolio too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->