What Would Your Logo Be?

Tourni

Reaction score
I don't know if this belongs here or if it has been posted before.

Okay, if you were a designer, what would your logo, monogram, catwalk, clothes, etc look like?
I don't want to be a designer, but I had nothing to do so I made a logo and catwalk, anyone else have similar things? :ninja:

Where do you go to make a logo and catwalk like that? Is there a special website?

Im far too lazy to do what Tourniquet did, so Ill describe what I want for my S/S 06 show. I dont like the raised catwalks anymore, Id have a pair of double doors opening onto the area zoned off for the models to walk (a very wide rectangle) behind the HUGE (10 ft tall) double doors are curtains which would be pulled back and then a white screen with lights behind it that change color to suit the mood. The double doors would be huge untreated raw (splinters and all) wood pieces held together with big wrought iron buckles, the curtains behind would be red satin. The whole wall that the door is on would be painted black so to not draw attention and the INTI logo (with lights behind for mood) on either side.

The floor would be made of paneled wood, totally raw and untreated with huge wrought iron nails, there would be unfilled gaps between the panels (normal sized) that light will shine through in the dramatic parts. The models would walk out and back, very simple. The audience would sit on gilt chairs arranged in a stadium style.

My logo would be INTI below a squared off chevron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->