What's It Worth?

_Rei_

Reaction score
Hi everyone-I'm new here, I hope this is the right place for this thread, I wasn't sure where to put it. ^__^ I just got this Christian Dior nightgown from my grandmother, this thing is OLD, probably at least 40 years old. Its got white lace around the neckline and is satin in a really light turquoise color. Its got the original tag on it which simply says "Christian Dior." Does anyone know if this is worth anything? And if no one knows, where would I go to find out? Any ideas? Thanks for any help. :rolleyes:

I donno, but you can try checking out ebay to have something to compare to, as I've seen some vintage nightgowns there. Why do you need to know if it's worth anything, are you going to sell it? From what I've seen on ebay they usually don't go for much unless they are in impeccable condition and look amazing.

I second that. I'm sure it's lovely but they normally don't go for more than $20-30 on ebay. Vintage Dior clothing and accessories tend to go for a lot more money than lingerie does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->