• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

YouTube Videos

^ haha, someone out there summing up my feelings about French (no offense to native French speakers, I promise it's not personal). I used to have actual conversations and just have it present in my life through things like music.. then one bad experience followed another one and now, not even at gunpoint (had a mildly similar experience) will you extract a oui out of me, and paradoxically, my ears understand it clearer than ever if I'm upset, I understand even the mumblings, but I wouldn't mind getting it erased from my head altogether. Anyway, weird reactions towards a language. It's amazing he did learn Latin! I wish I had received that kind of education as a child.. wherever kids still get Latin in school lol, but would've been cool!

That video rocks...:lol: i liked jeff the hippest cat in town and marta with her mustard socks. I don't care what anyone says the 80's were fantastic...so fun. I have a batwing-shoulder padded, dress with a pencil skirt fit in houndstooth that used to be my mams and I'm going to wear it one day B-)

I'll go back to sunglasses and shades and do some cleaning.
The Robert Palmer Girls were my favorite in the 80's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->