Zero Maria Cornejo S/S 06 - New York

I like the simplicity of this, very wearable peices, not my favorite...but I must say I really like those flats.

For some reason I have preferred every one of her fall collections highly over her spring... this is pretty, and I like it, but it's no exception...

i'll join breath and annakarina on the shoes but sadly i'm very disapointed from the collection

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad belts simply. bad. bad. bad. belts..

The first post with all the black gave me the first negative reaction ..it's way to starck and harsh.
The off-white pieces are okay..but the coloured ones are attrocious :doh:

This collection has some of the best NY pieces. But none of the best pieces are the belts :sick:

There is a few pieces I like.
But the shoes :woot: I adore them:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
eh, i like about three outfits. it's pretty and simple, but somewhat boring. top right in post #5, lower right in post #4 are the only ones that are vaguely itneresting. i don't mind the belts.

Details. Liking it more and more.

zmc10kv.jpg
zmc20kj.jpg

zmc35ep.jpg
zmc47ag.jpg

[firstview.com]

Aren't at least some of the shoes Keds? (I like them too, had some very similar in college.)

I agree perle the detailed shots are much better....

i've always liked her work...but she has cut and fit problems...
it's one thing to cut interesting patterns...but they still have to work on the body...

too often her clothes feel like wearing a straightjacket because they are too narrow in the shoulders or the armholes are cut too high...etc...
and it's always inconsistent...

makes it very difficult to actually wear...:ermm:

A nice collection with pieces whose beauty is prob. more evident upon close inspection than through runway shots, but overall not terribly exciting or even distinct. The loose structure and Yohji-inspired silhouettes are in line with the trends in NY, but as far as creativity goes, I don't think this collection said anything about fluidity that has not been said before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->