Spring/Summer 2005 Runway Music

oomarhatelier said:
the site doesn't work and i'm not going to pay.. i'm disperate:cry:

It worked for me. When the website comes up scroll down to the bottom then click on free. Then scroll down to the bottom again and in red it says download and click on the file name. Thats what I did anyways. Thanks Chinalove!

A la mode said:
It worked for me. When the website comes up scroll down to the bottom then click on free. Then scroll down to the bottom again and in red it says download and click on the file name. Thats what I did anyways. Thanks Chinalove!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! YOU ARE MY LIFE! AFTER 1 MONTH I FIND MY SONG!!! THANKS A LA MODE AND CHINA LOVE!!I'M VERY HAPPY!:D :lol: :D :D :heart:

Music for the John Galliano Show?

I am trying to find out what music was used for the the Dior Fall/Winter 2005/2006 fashion show.

I especially like the Spanish version of Roy Orbison's Cryin.

thanks

Please use the search feature before posting a topic, you will find that we already have topics on runway music for two seperate seasons and one devoted specifically to Dior shows.

damnalky said:
a lot of people have PMed me for the eartha kitt song that was played at the dolce spring RTW 05 show

" where is my man " dj amanda 2000 remix.

here's the link: http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ALL6MX3WY0EC3BYBJ7UVM2RRY

click on the link, it'll open up an YOUSENDIT.com page. then just download the file.

if the link expires. just reply here if anyone would like me to reupload. enjoy :P

I think that the link expired.
could you re upload it.

Thanks!

Versace Fall2005 The Chemical Brothers-Galvanize, song sounds different from the show though

PLEASE i'm in search of the alberta ferretti songs!! especially the first two where a girl singin 'i hear you calling maria...' and the other say 'i hear your voice screaming my name (...) again and again and again...' please if someone cal help me :( thanks anyway^^

DK_Wilde said:
Versace Fall2005 The Chemical Brothers-Galvanize, song sounds different from the show though

well the reason it doesn't soud the same is because its the swith remix of galvanize, and the other two songs are robot rock by daft punk, and My friend dario by vitalic.

Zebra6669 said:
I am trying to find out what music was used for the the Dior Fall/Winter 2005/2006 fashion show.

I especially like the Spanish version of Roy Orbison's Cryin.

thanks

it called llorando by rebekah del rio :flower: and welcome to the fashiospot:flower:

oomarhatelier said:
PLEASE i'm in search of the alberta ferretti songs!! especially the first two where a girl singin 'i hear you calling maria...' and the other say 'i hear your voice screaming my name (...) again and again and again...' please if someone cal help me :( thanks anyway^^

All songs from Alberta Ferretti are from Nouvelle Vague. Titles of the songs are: Marian, This is not a love song, a forest, love will tear us apart, guns of brixton.
All of the songs are just a cover; they are songs from the 80's. hope this helps you.:wink:

korsakov911 said:
All songs from Alberta Ferretti are from Nouvelle Vague. Titles of the songs are: Marian, This is not a love song, a forest, love will tear us apart, guns of brixton.
All of the songs are just a cover; they are songs from the 80's. hope this helps you.:wink:

i'm soooo thank you!!!! but i have found only marian and i'm sooo in search for the other, do you know where i can downoad them??thanks:heart:

oomarhatelier said:
i'm soooo thank you!!!! but i have found only marian and i'm sooo in search for the other, do you know where i can downoad them??thanks:heart:

check if the songs are available on kazaa or imesh.

versace s/s 05

songs from versace s/s 05

wonderland (s-tribe mix)- psychedelic waltons/louie de vito
perfect love- house of prince
big love-pete heller

korsakov911 said:
songs from versace s/s 05

wonderland (s-tribe mix)- psychedelic waltons/louie de vito
perfect love- house of prince
big love-pete heller

miss one song, that say ' i know you need it, i know you want'

does anyone know the song that is playing in the begining of the video on style.com for the dolce&gabbana spring 2005 show?

Did you mean the Dolce Fall 2005 show?

The song in the beginning just in case is "Can't stand me now" by the Libertines.

can someone tell me the songs to rochas and the songs to dolce and gabbanas fall show, the ones with the words" i got a song in my mind..." please and thank you, i also would like to know the singer for dolce and gabbanas, earlier techno romance show with the wild rie in it and linda the one withe the words "your to cool, to cool for school, not to smart but way cute" thanks again!!!!!!!

can someone tell me the song to rochas spring 2005, that song is awesome, its the show with the thread eyeliner if you are confused

Fendi

I know this is off topic, but the discussion seems to have turned to music in all fashion shows. I've been searching everywhere, and posted in numerous threads for this. I'm dying to know the name of the artist and the songs he did for the Fendi Spring/Summer 2005 Women's RTW show. This would really help me a lot. The music burned the show in my head forever, and I don't even know the songs.

Thanks a bunch
Yendeldoo

Complete Versace S/S 05 soundtrack

the first one i wrote lack 2 songs. hehe :P

1. Wonderland (s-tribe mix)- Dysfunctional Psychedelic Waltons
2. Perfect Love- House of Prince (i dont know which version)
3. Giv Me Luv (That Kid Chris mix) - Alcatraz
4. Big Love- Pete Heller
5. Until the day (Junior Vazquez mix) - Funky Green Dogs

then..they played Big love again........ Until the day and Giv me luv is so difficult to find! :shock: :( :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->