Spring/Summer 2005 Runway Music

Does anybody knows who sings the second song on the CHANEL fashion show video on vogue.com fall-05 you can find it under the video section. I believe the singer is
"Vive la fete" but I have my doubts. Thanks in advance

thedoll said:
LOVE the songs on the Heatherette show!
Anybody got them :woot:?!

i was at heatherette show ss 06, but i can't remember the songs, lol

and anybody knows the songs of chanel ss 06 (i heard them on style.com)
thank you

Miu Miu F/W 05

World of echo-arthur russell
The secrets of civilization- the rogers sisters
your love is a deserter- the kills
snakes inn-bush tetras
lessons learned- the gossip
fantasies are nice-the rogers sisters

is that correct? tell me if something is wrong or missing..or not included..i may be wrong with the other songs though...:flower:

the arthur russell song is from his album 'world of echo'. i dont know the title of the music. :(

Christian Dior S/S 2005 Track

Hey guys, first time on here and boy I wish I'd found this sooner...saved lots of agony trying to figure out the music...thanks to all...however, can anyone tell me...and I know it's been a while already, for the Dior S/S 2005, Take Your Mama remix, the original's plain, anyone know the cool version??

korsakov911 said:
Miu Miu F/W 05

World of echo-arthur russell
The secrets of civilization- the rogers sisters
your love is a deserter- the kills
snakes inn-bush tetras
lessons learned- the gossip
fantasies are nice-the rogers sisters

is that correct? tell me if something is wrong or missing..or not included..i may be wrong with the other songs though...:flower:

thanks so much, im trying to find the songs on irc mp33download but i cant find them... do u know where i can find them? thanks!!!!

and by the way, are these in order from what was played on the style.com video? thanks!

Since there is a thread about fashion runway soundtracks....does anyone know what artist is playing in the Rochas backstage video on Style.com?
Could someone help me find out what artist is singing...I really like her voice....:D

i cant remember the name but i will try and find out as soon as i can...i actually have the song on my computer so if you know a website i could host it on for free...?

i've been looking can dior homme runway soundtracks.
any of you guys has it? please send it to me.. really love them so much~~

MIU MIU SPRING 2005 is:

puffy amiyumi - friends forever (japanese version)
puffy amiyumi - teen titans

=) there you go..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->