• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2003 Emmy Awards

P.S. Her jewelry was amazing. :heart:

1064200801.3892338779.jpg

Astrid! i was just about to post about Helen Mirren... She looked amazing. Her hair and jewelry were just perfect. :woot: She really stood out when she presented. and her deco bracelet was PERFECT!

other people that I thought looked wonderful were Allison Janney and Edie Falco. :woot:

I think I was really critical of this emmy show simply because the show seemed so tense. the presenters and comedians and audience didn't mesh well. They seemed at odds. :cry:

But another thing that struck me is that while jewelry has made a HUGE comeback... not many people know how to wear it. Jane K from Malcom wore amazing earrings but they were so wrong for her hair and face. Jennifer G wore the worst kind of necklace possible for her dress. and even Kristin Davis wore her hair down with her big earrings...

any my favorite part of the night is that SJP was wearing a camellia ring as well as a cuff. WOW!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

:o Sarah Jessica looks great,I love her dress :wub:

Kim , :doh: ,the dress isn't really flattering on her,especially around the stomach area :yuk:

:brows: I think Ross looked pretty foxy :lol:

OOO :woot: I looved Kristin's dress colour!

What the hell is wrong with Paula Abdul? :doh:

I loved Juliette Lewis's dress! I thought she looked fabulous! At lot of nice dresses and stuff this year but I was a little disappointed in Jen.A. yeah she looks good but I think she could have looked amazing. This is a little dull IMO.

Alicia Silverstone looked great, too...

but what WAS up with Paula's look? Ugh! :sick:

i agree with everyone... i was not sure about sjp though but now i think i like it, loved her hair and makeup and ring... and kim's dress would have been neat without the stomach cut outs... yuck.... paula a is a fool and i like jennifer's navy dress i also love applegate!!!
so thumbs up - jen a, christina, ms lewis and kristin d, sjp.
thumbs down kim i dont like cynthias or debra at all..... the rest i am just so so on... jewlery is BACK.... I agree with everyone with the hair down and the huge earrings being too much...... courtney cox is always so vanilla to me.... just there, and is the WORST interview.... so drab

lets see... thumbs up for:

Juliette Lewis(surprisingly)
SJP
Christina Applegate
Jennifer Aniston
Alison Janney
Helen Mirren
that girl from 24-what is her name?
Kristen Davis

thumbs down:

Jennifer Garner
Kim Cattrall
Paula Abdul

i think most of the people looked good as usual @ the emmys but paula im not so sure!

Sarah Jessica Parker is absolutely amazing! :woot: :wub: This is her best look ever! :heart: The dreamiest dress ever seen, too. :blush: She dazzled and stole the show! :clap:

Jennifer Garner, too, looked good. The dress worked for her but it was too safe. :unsure:

This woman too looked good. Valentino, right?

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 22
:heart: Kristen Davis in that deep purple :flower:

was that charlize theron in that kinda grey 50's looking valentino?? she looks great

PAULA ABDUL IS THE BIGGEST FASHION VICTIM :sick:

Christina Applegate is the one in the grey/blue Valentino

Originally posted by tgp@Sep 24th, 2003 - 8:31 am
I think she wanted a transformation look, from comedy B+ star to seroius A list actress. It would have worked if she had a good movie to back up the look. :unsure:

Originally posted by ignitioned32+Sep 24th, 2003 - 8:27 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ignitioned32 @ Sep 24th, 2003 - 8:27 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tgp@Sep 24th, 2003 - 8:31 am
I think she wanted a transformation look, from comedy B+ star to seroius A list actress. It would have worked if she had a good movie to back up the look. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
She actually has a rather ok style :blush:

SJP, Cynthia Nixon and helen mirran :heart: are the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->