• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

2011 BAFTA Awards

Loved Livia Firth's Nina Skarra dress
colinliviablogvogueb426.jpg
[/URL]

The top part of Jennifer's dress is way too small. I don't even like the dress or the choker. I can't wait to see Emma Stone.

now it's official. Jennifer and I probably won't go very well on RC outfits subject. i like the girl a lot, but she doesn't know how to dress up IMO (i know i'm in a minority here)

on this occasion you are right

Jennifer Laurence looks like a saloon girl, I'm so disappointed by her this time, she was on such a roll as well. And Emma Stone looks great, I heard her say that as soon as the ceremony's over her and Andrew are back on the plane to Spiderman

Colin and Livia look like the older version of Prince William and Kate this way. :lol:
Emma looks lovely and I know everyone raved over her CK outfit at the Globes, but her tan there was horrible.

on this occasion you are right
i'm having issues with her red carpet outfits for awhile now. it's just not working for me, just not my cup of tea.

Firth and his wife (including her dress) look great! :heart:

OMG, that Lanvin on Emma looks really nice, but somehow she's not doing it for me in total?!:huh: have to see more pics, i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Livia Firth's case, it's nice to see an unfamous spouse looks really great, normally the non famous other halves look awful but Livia does look great. Oh and I discovered Felicity Jones is in vintage Chanel, so cute, bit Hepburn-esque

Felicity wearing vintage Chanel? Good on her. :D Though I find the dress' length a bit too awkward for her.

Helena won Best Supporting Actress

tumblr_lgkovqoQtc1qel57ro1_400.jpg

nathiconti tumblr

Emma Stone is looking great as well as Colin Firth's wife!

don't like Jennifer Lawrence 's look at all

don't like the front of Eva Green's dress

Yay! I'm so happy Helena and Geoffrey won!!! :D
I bet it's too much to hope they win the Oscar too.

Everyone looked great tonight, but my personal favorites were Emma Watson in that amazing Valentino gown and Noomi Rapace possibly in Alexander McQueen.
Both of them looked so stunning! :heart:

109052321.jpg

I wish I could watch the whole freakin' show. :(

gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of Jennifer Laurence's dress but watching her move in it, wow is it a good job it fits well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->