Reaction score
Which ones should I get? I need some casual, slip-on shoes

Adidas Jisho MJ W
s7790_020112_1.jpg

Adidas Mei Lo W
87164_147443_1.jpg

Adidas Enmei W
a0485_382635_1.jpg

I have a pair of Mei Los. They're super comfortable, I :heart: 'em. I'm also liking the Enmei. :flower:

I don't like those Jisho at all :shock:

I have the black Mei Lo's,I 'd suggest those :wink:

does anyone know where to get adidas monza ?

AdidasMonzaBlueS.jpg
AdidasMonzaRedWhtS.jpg

i know of one website but they are large sizes .....any help would be cool B)

ahh! :woot: don't know where to buy them but I love the look of them!

thous are super cool Lo, I dount know where to get them, isnt there an adidas store in LA?

i havnt checked any adidas shops yet but these are cooler than my tyguns.
there at houseofstyle.com for $200 but they are only in size 8 and up :(

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 31st, 2003 - 9:44 pm
i havnt checked any adidas shops yet but these are cooler than my tyguns.
there at houseofstyle.com for $200 but they are only in size 8 and up :(
sorry, il look around for you

hosueofstyle creeps me out :(

:buzz: I'm terrible at this!

I had to buy new sneakers and after checking out loads of pairs :ermm: ,I saw these Yohji's and thought I'd give them a go.
Now,I'm kinda having my doubts on them :wacko: ,so help me out here should I try Ebay or keep them ? :lol:

Attachments

• Digitale_fotos_003.jpg
    Digitale_fotos_003.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 154
i'm not that hot on the vernis effect, but apart from this, i think those Y-3s look great (must be perfect for all black looks :wink: )

I was just checking out the new Y-3 collection last Friday and I was sort of disappointed in the new styles. It really makes me regret not buying a pair last season when they had some really gorgeous ones.

I didn't see your pair though, which makes me think they may be sold out in NY. I like them a lot but if you don't like them 100%, I don't think they're worth the $300+. You could always return them and get a pair of Jil Pumas. They did some really great styles this season.

Hey Chick,I wasn't impressed by the other Y-3 sneakers they had in store here either .

Mine weren't $300 + though,they were €250

personally im not a fan of the y3 range, i think it has been quite disappointing, to be honest i think that those look too plasticy for my liking, but its your choice, i reckon if you cant return them they they'd sell on ebay if you decide the arent for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->