Aishwariya and Brad Pitt to star in movie ?

Golden_butterfly

The mod squad
Reaction score

ashtaj6su.jpg
brad6bp.jpg

Bollywood Star Aishwarya Rai and Hollywood Star Brad Pitt are likely to star in Shekhar Kapur's
" Buddha."
Richard Gere is also slated to star in the proposed film. Kapur said his film would explore the idea
of "searching for the spirit,
for the self." He said he was not interested in a straight telling of the story
but wanted to offer an interpretation, which he admitted, could provoke a controversy.

In Budda a Prince will give up everything to attain enlightenment. The Dalai Lama has given
his blessings for the project. Kapur's project comes 13 years after Mira Nair faced agitation
from Buddhists who opposed "Buddha" being shown as an ordinary human being. Nair had denied
that she had no desire to offend the devout reports HinduTimes.

( http://thebosh.com/archives/2005/07/aishwarya_rai_b.php )

That would be cool. I like both of them. But Angelina might be jealous being Aishwariya is so beautiful lol

othfan126 said:
That would be cool. I like both of them. But Angelina might be jealous being Aishwariya is so beautiful lol

A bit of healthy competition! :lol: Hopefully Aishwariya will stir the pot, we need a new scandal!

LeonieAlexandria said:
^ yay...stupid wife-cheater... eww.

You really have a thing about this dont you :lol: :shock:

This movie cant be worse than Keanu Reeves as Buddha. Poor Buddhists.

haha she looks like angelina..but waaay more gorgeous and exotic. I bet Angie would get jealous and insecure. haa

Aishwariya Rai is gorgeous. Much better looking than Angelina in my opinion.

Angelina had better watch her back :P Ash would give Angie a run for her money... not saying she's a homewrecker or anything :woot:

In my opinion, Brad Pitt doesn't deserve to be on the same screen as Aishwarya!

Aishwarya is a totally plasticated bimbo! The West - Please get over her!! She's like the most boring actress ever. Looks-wise too, i find the "more perfect than God" thing very boring. give me a woman with a crooked nose/teeth etc anyday!

as for Brad.... Is he gonna be Buddha ?:o From what angle?:rolleyes: :P

I don't find Aishwarya attractive at all really. She just looks like a boring figurine. Of course she isn't ugly but that doesn't mean she is pretty. She is like a solid block of marble - essentially perfect but much more interesting once somebody has applied a chisel to it.

Aishwariya is so beautiful. Her eyes are amazing. Angelina might be jealous...

She maybe beautiful but her acting ability is another story :doh: But the most beautiful Indian Personality as well as a great actress was the late Persis Khambatta. She played Princess Khambata in a Star Trek Movie long, long time ago. She to me has never been replaced by current Indian models and actresses alike.

http://www.haircuts.ru/celebs/persis.html

...also, the former Prime Minister of Pakistan , Benazir Bhutto another beauty.

Yea her best feature is her eyes. Whats funny is she's never kiss in any movie, so if that continues to be the case Angelina has no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->