Alaïa S/S 2024 : Loli Bahia by Sam Rock

Is Loli the model of the year already? She scored Chanel, Saint Laurent, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Alaia, Versace, Courreges campaigns...Very impressive for a model

Is Loli the model of the year already? She scored Chanel, Saint Laurent, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Alaia, Versace, Courreges campaigns...Very impressive for a model
Nope. Number one this season is Awar Odhiang. This season she snatched Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Louis Vuitton, Ferragamo, Loro Piana, Sportmax, Loro Piana Resort, COS, Zara, Rokh x H&M… the lists goes on.

And I didn’t mentioned Amelia Gray, well only this season she has Givenchy, Miu Miu, Jean Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, Frame, Replay, Byredo, Shutz, We11done…

Reminds me of the Luna Bijl model type with that pose and clothes.

So freaking beautiful!!! Love every single thing about this campaign, including the clothes. Sam Rock never disappoints and Pieter Mulier is one of my favorite designers at the moment. His clothes are exquisite.

it’s an amazing campaign, well done!! love the black and white contrast and that Loli evoques Sade Adu.
sultry and mysterious.

See… I really don’t like her as a model. There is someting so off with her, from my side. Kendall is Linda Evangelista compare to her. I just dislike her. So bland. So bcs of that even the campaign is not touching me! Next…

Body composition's sharp. Face giving mid to nothing.

Absolutely love this. All for the simplicity and how stark, crisp and clean it is. Always loved Pieter Mulier's Alaïa from his designs to his campaigns - and this is no exception.

Pieter's collections are pretty whatever to me, to the point where I find if they weren't labelled or made under "Alaïa", I wouldn't think that much of them. Sam Rock captured the better qualities and sides of the collection, but Loli is just so bland as a model. She's the personification of tepid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->