• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

American Music Awards 2003

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 17th, 2003 - 10:34 pm
:blink: leylaaaaa , save meeee :lol:
:censored: :order: :hardhead:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i coming to save us all :innocent:

Jessica Simpson's outfit (jumpsuit?) looks like pyjamas to me. And I think it would drape better on a smaller chested person.

I like that big necklace Hilary Duff is wearing. :blush: Kind of a bolder and better version of those blah-looking (IMO), ubiquitous ('round here, anyway) Tiffany's toggle necklaces.

:lol: What's up with Jessica S. having Geri Haliwell hair ? :wacko:

Hilary Duff is really cute. :flower: I think that she dresses her age which is a good thing and it's pretty trendy!

Jessica Alba is stunning, I love her outfit. That vest is to die for!!!!! :wub:

Pamela Anderson, is it me or she recently changed her stylist. Her hair and makeup are much better than usual (although I wouldn't normally consider that as pretty). Her dress choice is the typical Pam Anderson dress, so I wont complain much. It's not that much of a disaster compared to previous dresses she wore! It's actually cool ... ...on Pam!

Jessica Simpson's hair is pretty, I prefer it to her normally long locks. The dress has a nice color, but it looks a bit sl*tty near the chest area. She'd be better off with a bra.... :ninja:

Ashanti's dress is just casual. She should have done something different with her hair, it's always the same style. Her purse is really cool though :wink: .

Paula Abdul looks kinda neat. She dresses her age (thanks god for once ! :rolleyes: ). She looks elegant...

Roselyn, one word "COVER UP THAT CLEAVAGE" :angry: . She's beautiful and has a nice body, but this just doesn't look right!

I like the bottom of Britney's dress and the corset in the back. :crush: For once she dresses nicely and the color is pretty too...

But during her performance of ME AGAINST THE MUSIC at the AMAs, things went messy again...... :sick: (I'd prefer dying than having to wear this.... ...in front of a huge audience)

Last edited by a moderator:
britney looks like a pig sorry... in that performance... GROSS outfit....

:sick: :sick: :sick:

I doutn knwo who ahlf theas people are and im from america :wacko:

jessica simpson hello tis not teh 70's any mroe :yuk:

jessica albums balzer is sucha wroung colour for her

the all scare me

i dount know who Kimberly Stewart but i kind of liek ehr dress same with roselyn

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Nov 17th, 2003 - 8:01 pm
:sick: :sick: :sick:

I doutn knwo who ahlf theas people are and im from america :wacko:

jessica simpson hello tis not teh 70's any mroe :yuk:

jessica albums balzer is sucha wroung colour for her

the all scare me

i dount know who Kimberly Stewart but i kind of liek ehr dress same with roselyn
kimberly is rod stewart's daughter.... :smile:

Britney performing "Me againt the Music" should be "Me against my half witted stylist"

No one, other than the neighborhood dominatrix, should be allowed to wear full on latex/pleather/vinyl outfits.

Those materials are just like spandex. A privilige, not a right! :doh:

I think Jessica Alba, Britney(on the red carpet) and Hilary Duff look good. I like Jessica Simpson's makeup, but not the outfit, although the color is great on her.

Jessica Alba always looks flawless :heart:

Jessica Simpson's outfit is WAY too long :shock:

Britney didn't look that bad on arrival, a nice surprise :flower:

I think Jessica Simpson's outfits are always WAY too long to cover up the fact that she has short legs. You can see in the first pic where her legs end and where her super-tall shoes start.

How she can actually walk and maneuver around in that outfit, I'll never know. : )

Originally posted by Josefine@Nov 17th, 2003 - 4:05 pm
Jessica Simpson
Jessica's outfit looks too big/long all over. She looks like an unmade bed! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Nov 18th, 2003 - 4:01 am
I dont know who half these people are and i'm from america
:lol: they dont seem important either, just dying for a pose and so very tasteless, it hurys my eyes :sick:

:unsure: are mirrors very expensive in US guys? because it seems not everyone can afford one there :P

okay...dont throw things at me but i thought pink looked cute in her vintage black.
she would have loked better minus the skulls and fat silver chains...maybe if she wore a delicate necklace....
and those nails would have to go too...lol

jessica tries too hard to hide the dumb blond thingie (sorry-- im not saying al lblonds are dumb though!! ...okay...im sorry, i shouldnt have said that! :blush: ) by acting dumb!

britney would look better in decent, elegant clothing....her performance outfit resembled something from a very kinky closet! :lol:

Originally posted by saad@Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:24 am
okay...dont throw things at me but i thought pink looked cute in her vintage black.
fear not, "throwing things" is not considered stylish here at FS saad
:kiss:

please feel free to voice your opinion, even when it is not in tune with the general 'mood' :flower:

whats up with J.SIMPSONS outfit? :shock: why the h*** is it soooo darn long?
i could never do that, even if i havent got another outfit i'll hire an alteration lady to quickly fix it :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asparouk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->