• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Anna Nicole Smith & Howard K Stern

It looks like she wants to throw up in the pics of her kissing Howard...

Im curious about Birkhead's claim that she is on methadone. If the methodone is for heroin addiction it would explain how she lost ALOT of weight and her past weird behavior. I am also wondering if it is linked to Daniel's death considering he died from methadone interactions. Did he accidentally (or on purpose) drink methadone ment for Anna????

Oh my gosh! She got married? I thought this was an old thread at first that had been bumped.

~Blythe~ said:
It looks like she wants to throw up in the pics of her kissing Howard...

Im curious about Birkhead's claim that she is on methadone. If the methodone is for heroin addiction it would explain how she lost ALOT of weight

Methodone is an additiction itself....a pill for a pill
She didn't have to be on herion to have used methodone
It's no surprise though...definetly the girl was on something

The drama never ends for her!

source: people.com

Anna Nicole Ordered to Move Out
MONDAY OCTOBER 23, 2006 03:30PM EST
By Rob Howe

ansmith.jpg

The day after Anna Nicole Smith buried her son Daniel, a letter was hand-delivered to her house in the Bahamas ordering her to leave the residence by Oct. 31, PEOPLE has learned.

G. Ben Thompson, a Myrtle Beach, S.C., developer, says he owns the property in New Providence where Smith has been staying. He says he purchased the house for a bit less than $1 million in August as a favor to Smith, whom he befriended after he met her through neighbors in mid-2005.

Smith was then supposed to sign a mortgage to buy the house from him, he says, but she has refused to do so. "She said it was a gift," Thompson tells PEOPLE. "I never said that. I don't have that kind of money."

An attorney representing Thompson delivered the letter to the house on Oct. 20; if Smith does not leave, Thompson says, he will pursue a formal eviction. "I don't want to embarrass her or humiliate Anna," he says. "I just need my money, or collateral, back."

Ron Rale, Smith's attorney in the paternity case against her brought by photographer Larry Birkhead, who claims to be the father of Smith's 7-week-old daughter, Dannielynn Hope, would neither confirm nor deny that Smith had received the letter.

Rale did say, however, "If that's the case, it's amazing the sequence of events that poor Anna Nicole has had to endure, the one bright light being Dannielynn."

The possible eviction begs the question of whether Smith, who applied for residency based on home ownership, will have to leave the country. If she returns to her home in California, she could also face the paternity suit filed by Birkhead.

Smith's longtime legal counselor Howard Stern has said that he is Dannielynn's father; he's also listed as the father on the birth certificate. But Birkhead has said Smith told him he was the father, and has filed a request in a California court asking Smith to make Dannielynn available for a paternity test.

"We're going to get that paternity test," Birkhead's lawyer, Debra Opri, said last week. "It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but I'm not going away."

But Wayne Munroe, Smith's attorney in the Bahamas, told the Associated Press that his client has no intention of allowing the test.

The possible eviction is yet another strange twist in a story that began Sept. 10, when Smith's 20-year-old son Daniel was found dead in her hospital room three days after she gave birth to Dannielynn. Methadone as well as two antidepressants were found in his system. Bahamian police have investigated the death and authorities may order a formal inquest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abaloney01
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->