• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anne Hathaway

Candids:

watermark.php
watermark.php

Random events:
watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

Skim- thank you so much for great pics! Esp. candids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not a big fan myself because I think she appears to be too 'safe' looking.She reminds me of a posh teacher or something!:angel:

the chocolate brown gown is to die for! i really like her and the way she dresses.

I love anne hathaway!
On the film set of her latest film The Devil Wears Prada at NYC

she wears too much make up (especially lipstick) and that makes her look old.
But yep, she's the Princess material.

did you read the devil wears prada????? ya'll have toread that! I love it!

thats funny, i thought anne hathaway was the name of william shakespeare's wife!!!

mas said:
did you read the devil wears prada????? ya'll have toread that! I love it!

I could not put that book down!!!!! I am so excited for it. Anne will be great I am sure. I just cannot wait to see all of the clothes!

I used to think Anne prettier some years ago when she did Princess Diaries (1)... Since that her face changed so much and it´s a little manly, maybe too lenghty. There´s something that doesn´t look great anymore. And she´s too pale!

anne-hathaway01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
helena said:
thats funny, i thought anne hathaway was the name of william shakespeare's wife!!!
I know! I guess her parents were trying to be funny (assuming Hathaway is her real name?) :rolleyes:

New York, NY ::Entourage's Adrian Grenier andAnne Hathaway film a scene for David Frankel's The Devil Wears Prada.
(justjared)

annehathawayadriangrenier054pl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asparouk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->