Anne's at Bvlgari Hotel Tokyo
Photo : KINYA OTA
Stylist : TAKAFUMI KAWASAKI
Hair : ADIR ABERGEL
Make-up : GUCCI WESTMAN
Nails : AYAKA TANAKA

(vogue.co.jp)

(vogue.co.jp)

Anne's entire makeover has been so interesting to watch ever since Cannes two years ago, her stylist totally Rachel Zoe-d her (in the sense of transformation, not THAT LOOK ykwim) since she really wasn't what I'd have considered stylish earlier in her career, TDWP starring role notwithstanding.

But it works because Anne herself seems to genuinely enjoy what she's wearing and approaches it like another performance so it doesn't come off as irritatingly attention-starved unlike the usual 'professionally papped' contingent whose careers are instagram and who wouldn't have any career beyond posing for pics. Also she just seems so confident once she's hit her late 30s/40s. Love to see it!

her hair looks so good

and i love how sexy she looks, like she's embracing that now, after having children, after doing the heavy career focus etc.: she just seems freer now.

^yeah, I first started noticing it on her onscreen in 2018 with Ocean's 8 but post-pandemic she's been on a roll, she just really grew into it and I love that she was able to do that.

Vanity Fair (multi ) April 2024
Norman Jean Roy - Photographer
Deborah Afshani - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Orlando Pita - Hair Stylist
Gucci Westman - Makeup Artist
Viki Rutsch - Set Designer

(official site)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member