Atelier Versace HC S/S 08 Paris

WOW amazing.We know that donatella didnt sit down sketch and made all of these dresses herself.But she makes the decisions and she could have made worse.

Somehow, despite how it was so much smaller than the other collections, this was easily my favorite couture collection. :smile:

Wow I was sooo pleased today to see them! They are fantastic I've always adored Versace and after a bad S/s 08 collection this made me soo happy! This is the Versace I Love :heart:
And the fact that Rianne did the presentation :woot: she's one of my top favorite models and she doesn't do much runways anymore so I was extremely happy to see her there, she looks stunning, Versace & her are perfect match :heart:

ooh the HC is starting to look a little more realistic now

I'm so in love whit this collection I hope Versace ready to wear doing well as same as the atelier too..
I'm agree with the person who thinks donatella didn't do this collection by herself but you must don't forget every single look must pass by her vision.
:heart::heart:
08m.jpg
17m.jpg

2 Pics form style.com:heart:Love Versace.!!! Donatella forever!!!

Absolutely gorgeous, I'm so impressed with this collection. Wow very classy and very elegance. Love everything

i like the simple classic lines with added volume. very glamorous indeed. i didn't expect this from versace, but what a pleasant surprise. i have to agree these are definitely red carpet dresses. very wearable.

I agree with the post that says this is a dated idea of "glamour" - exactly like what Marchesa does and so popular with Hollywood starlets.

This is an incredibly beautiful collection. Too bad there was no show. :(

Am very pleased that Versace is doing couture again!! And more pleased when this collection is such a stunning beautiful one. Can't wait for the show in the future!

:heart:

Cate Blanchett! Nicole Kidman! Wear them for me!!! I would die. Too beautiful.

I wished more designers had collections like this. Just shows you don't need to present dresses with over the top ruffles and such to make beautiful "haute couture" dresses.

I'm so in love whit this collection I hope Versace ready to wear doing well as same as the atelier too..
I'm agree with the person who thinks donatella didn't do this collection by herself but you must don't forget every single look must pass by her vision.
:heart::heart:

2 Pics form style.com:heart:Love Versace.!!! Donatella forever!!!

I can´t seem to find those pictures on style.com, I know they are showing Versace, but I only see 15 pictures, can you direct me, I would love to see the backs or fronts from other dresses too.

I'm so in love with these gowns. They make me dream again. This is what Haute Couture is all about for me. Loved each and every one of them.

They are beautiful but haven't we seen them all before by other designers? They don't feel new and fresh.. just old stuff. But still very beautiful. Classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->