Athens shopping

If there is such a demand I do not understand why Chanel doesn't open a big shop there. I mean Athens is a big city and there are so many visitors???:blink:
In Las Vegas you can find a Chanel shop in big hotels and the dept.store.
I do not understand!

aris said:
If there is such a demand I do not understand why Chanel doesn't open a big shop there. I mean Athens is a big city and there are so many visitors???:blink:
In Las Vegas you can find a Chanel shop in big hotels and the dept.store.
I do not understand!

I know!! I can't understand it either!:huh:

Anyway..Thessaloniki is a great city, it's near the sea and it has some great shops. I went there last year but I don't remember names and addresses.
It's not too big, I'm sure you'll find them!

Is there a National Holliday in Greece between 26th of August and 3 d of September? 2 years ago I was in Thesaloniki on a Friday at around the same period and EVERYTHING was closed. This time I want to plan better. I'll be in Halkidiki during that time.

Yesterday was a holiday (15th) and everything was closed. The next national holiday is on October so you won't have a problem :flower:

miss-lilly said:
Yesterday was a holiday (15th) and everything was closed. The next national holiday is on October so you won't have a problem :flower:

thank you, yes I realized that it was 15 of August..
can't wait for the lovely Halkidiki

I'm sure you'll have a great time! There are some amazing beaches and the weather is beautiful!!!

I am sure you'll have a great time in Halkidiki.

Summer in Greece...:wink:

Oh, I love the Greek cuisine! can't wait to have some cream and cheese pie!!!!!!!

I personally dont like pies a lot, but i always have a bite!!! So, do you aris have a great time, here in Greece?

Actually I'm leaving on Friday!!! will stay one night in Thessaloniki and on Saturday I'll be in Halkidiki. Can't wait. /My only fear is that I'll put weight from all that delisious food you have!/

I've heard about some teriible fire in the first finger?

Yes, that is true! I think now everything is under control. I hopethis "accident" will not affect your holidays! Tommorrow is just a few hours away...

Have a great travel..:smile:

Greece is the most adorable country.
Thessalonica is wonderful and young, young!
I'm still in love after 10 years of visiting!

aris said:
Greece is the most adorable country.
Thessalonica is wonderful and young, young!
I'm still in love after 10 years of visiting!

:D :D :D

It seems you had an unforgetable stay!!! I'm glad!!!:woot:
Nice to have you back at tFS though!!!:flower:

Glad to hear that you had such a nice time! :flower:
Actually I just came back from Thessaloniki too, I was there for the international exhibition.
Unfortunately I didn't go out much, I was there for work but it's a beautiful city!:heart:

especially this part of the year, with the exhibition, and so much going on there!!!:smile:

Pradaboy -
how are you?
I just came back from Halkididiki again! I did some shoping in Thesaloniki - I was just wondering when the summer sales start in Greece?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->