• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Balmain DIY

Just want to say that daniellat, you are a genius!:flower: How's the Balmain coming along?

oh stop it!:blush: after a ban from the sewing machine the jacket is finally finished!. im pretty pleased with the results, i altered a few things to make it more wearable... the cone-y shoulders wouldnt work where i live lol

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z6.jpg

z7.jpg

That jacket is :heart:

It's not 100% Balmain but it feels VERY Balmain-ish. As in, if you compare individually feature for feature then it's not Balmain, but when you put everything together it just goes very well together and brings out just as well what Balmain was going for with their jacket.

All it needs now is just a good starching and you're good to go :woot:

i love love llove your jacket!! great job!! i think the 1 thing that would make it even more balmain ish though would be pushing the inner shoulger part (closer to the neck) down a bit more to give a sort of ramp effect on the shoulder pads. sorry that was hard to explain :P

daniellat that is impressive. Congrats! :woot:

Has any of the males in this thread tried anything? I'm curious.
I love Balmain Homme Jeans.

~Fixation~, H&M is going to have moto jeans just like the balmain ones out in the fall. i would wait to see if you could grab those and then diy the color. :flower:

I have seen them in store, and they look fantastic!
I wish they had some like them in the Mens :doh:

Daniellat, that jacket is amazing! How much to make me one...?!

I love those Balmain jackets, particularly the multi-coloured metallic one. Balmain were great this season, I think.

I have seen them in store, and they look fantastic!
I wish they had some like them in the Mens :doh:

omigod really? the fall stuff is already out in some stores. im going to keep checking my H&M daily for these balmain knockoffs.hope i dont miss them:unsure:

Yeah I saw them last week. I also saw them in my sisters magazine..
I took a few photos for you :flower:

IMG_0393.jpg
IMG_0394.jpg

photos taken by me

I LOVE THIS THREAD! hooomiiigawd!

eeh, i started this thread and was excited to try DIY, but then, got pregnant and lazy and ended up buying two simple balmain blazers hahaa....but they were both on sale!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->