• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Banana Republic Bloomsbury

I was just wondering what u guys think of this color.. I think the bag is very practical but I have sooo many brown and tan bags..

(pic from bananarepublic.com)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 6
I like the colour. The larger bag in the collection is the one I purchased and it is not heavy @ all. It is huge and there is a lot of space in there!

too bad the larger one doesn't come in the bordeaux.. I'd be all over it

as soon as i get mine i'll take pics....im so excited! yah for bag spending sprees! hey luna, i FINALLY got my LV speedy!

it's available in so many colors and nicole richie has it in bright pink (i posted the pics in the "celebs and their handbags" thread.) i haven't found any pics of Drew Barrymore toting it, but I haven't given up. I will be happy when the BR site is back up. This bag is really great. I think it's rather affordable too, compared to other designer bags.

Source of pictures: The Bag Blog.com and papierdoll.net

080205_bloom.jpg

br4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it is cute but the pockets are so small -- I wonder what anybody puts in them.

and btw, the bag nicole is carrying in those pics isn't the bloomsbury -- it's one of her many balenciagas (that one is magenta).

LilyGirl said:
it is cute but the pockets are so small -- I wonder what anybody puts in them.

and btw, the bag nicole is carrying in those pics isn't the bloomsbury -- it's one of her many balenciagas (that one is magenta).

Yeah
:doh: I stand corrected! Thanks though!

i just got my bag! yeah! the leather is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO soft! i dont think i've ever had a bag that's leather was this soft. wowza! i'll have to post pics!

hey...here's some pics of the bag...they aren't all that good because its night time over here...but this is what the bag looks like. im 5'6"...but i love the oversized look of it!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
jun3machina said:
hey...here's some pics of the bag...they aren't all that good because its night time over here...but this is what the bag looks like. im 5'6"...but i love the oversized look of it!:D

it looks really good on you...
i never really understood the appeal of thesebags until i saw these pics of you :D congrats!!!!

cloud9 said:
it looks really good on you...
i never really understood the appeal of thesebags until i saw these pics of you :D congrats!!!!

thanks for the compliment...i'll have to take better pictures...the lighting was so terrible...but REALLY! this is such a gorgeous bag and the leather is unbelievably soft!!!:woot: A++ in my book!

How do you think this bag compares to a Marc Jacobs multi pocket hobo? Is the leather on the medium bloomsbury super soft? From the photo on BR it doesn't look it. Its a nice bag for 198.00 but if I ever get a MJ, I wonder if I'd ever use it again.

actually the bottom leather is the same as the rest of the bag. i dont have anything in it in the pictures, i'll take some more tomorrow. it looks a lot better when there's actually something in it. i haven't ever owned any MJ, so i wouldn't know how to compare, but for the price i paid, im a very happy camper!

I've found a coupon code for BR if anyone is interested. For 15% off and free shipping LXFALL4

I really like the bloomsbury but will hold out for a Marc Jacobs. His newer multipockets have gold hardware and I'm looking for silver.

aspen said:
I've found a coupon code for BR if anyone is interested. For 15% off and free shipping LXFALL4

I really like the bloomsbury but will hold out for a Marc Jacobs. His newer multipockets have gold hardware and I'm looking for silver.

I love the bordeux color ! Was going to order online but the code is invalid :(

I called BR and told them it didn't work. She said to make sure to use all caps. If it doesn't work, call them and say your having trouble. She was willing to do the order over the phone with the discount.

I may still get it in addition to the MJ. Its such a cute bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcddf
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->