• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Bebe Buell

JerNYC Man

Reaction score
Since Bebe Buell has a new full length album coming out on Monday October 5th, available on iTunes and Amazon MP3 for download, she deserves her own thread. I've been following the "Rock Groupies" thread for a long time now but she is an artist in her own right with a lot of fans:heart:.

Bebe is a style icon and pop culture legend. This is my tribute to her and her enormous presence in the world of music and fashion.
ROCK ON Bebe Buell!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bebe Buell rocks!

Here is a gorgeous banner I found on Facebook. Bebe is also the mother of Liv Tyler and a New York Times Best Selling author.:flower:
bebebuell.org
2v9qhso.jpg

More Bebe Buell

Bebe, her husband Jim with Mickey Rourke in NYC Sept. 2009 from NY Daily News
33mq06o.jpg

and vintage Bebe photographed by Lynn Goldsmith from bebebuell.org
332w3d4.png

i'm not a bebe's fan, not at all, but she was one of the blank generation girls and i've keep searching pictures, news, stories and whatever related to her because of that. plus she's mother of liv tyler, who is such a good / beautiful actress

1191882076_f.jpg
1191882076_f-1.jpg

fotolog.com/bebebuell

54987465446-7.jpg
1191882076_f-8.jpg

with elvis costello

54987465446-8.jpg

babybebeblue yahoo groups

nico :heart: & bebe
*please do not quote pics*
livejournal

This one with she and Nico is so perfect!! Thank you atooomic! You are simply the best!:heart::flower: Even if you aren't a fan of Bebe's I still think you are the bomb!
:D

^ thank you, sweetheart!! :flower: karma for you!
i'll look for more pictures. and if i find any, i'll post them tomorrow

These all look like they came from her book. The last one looks like the one I saw on Facebook from her senior year of High School.

I love her photos too. I mean, none of us really KNOW her so to say I am fan or not fan is not important. I love her music the most. I found this link just yesterday where you can go and hear four of her songs from ten years ago. The material was produced by Don Fleming who also worked with Sonic Youth and C-Love.
http://www.instantmayhem.com/virtual.htm
When I take into consideration just how long she has been singing in bands I have to admire her style which is totally hers and hers alone. Bebe Buell is one of a kind.

Bebe, Liv and Debbie

Three fashion icons! I posted this on the Debbie Harry thread too. It is from July 1st, 2009 at Liv Tyler's b-day party in NYC which Debbie attended. It is also Debbie's birthdate. From Bebe's Facebook- the pic is taken by Guy Furrow as credit @ The Jane Hotel.
6zogif.jpg

debbie is looking like a cute grandma is this picture, haha

Bebe's SUGAR out NOW!!!

debbie is looking like a cute grandma is this picture, haha

Debbie and Bebe look a lot alike in some photos I've seen over the years. Bebe's record is officially up on iTunes and Amazon MP3.
I wish her the best of luck with this new project!

She was so rocking!!

bebe1.jpg

u.univision.com

& with Steven Tyler...
d59o8juyv5dr958d.jpg

whosdatedwho.com

buelle2.jpg

drthomasromo.com

Bebe was blessed because she nailed Steven Tyler (to whom I'm absolutely addicted!) and Jack Nicholson, whose talent I admire above good-looking or not...

First pic is Bebe with funny face LOL from livejournal (vintagegroupies) and second is from her personal Facebook profile :smile:

Attachments

• BEBE ATRÁS.jpg
    BEBE ATRÁS.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 8
  • bb rare sou foda.jpg
    bb rare sou foda.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 11
Bebe was blessed because she nailed Steven Tyler (to whom I'm absolutely addicted!) and Jack Nicholson, whose talent I admire above good-looking or not...

First pic is Bebe with funny face LOL from livejournal (vintagegroupies) and second is from her personal Facebook profile :smile:

That looks like Bebe with Billy Idol! She is the only girl, lol! Love this!!:lol::heart:

that's sylvain sylvain, from the new york dolls, by her side right? so freakin' cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->