Bottega Veneta Pre-Fall 2009

Bengt

Reaction score
In his pre-fall collection for Bottega Veneta, Tomas Maier went for his signature elegant, luxurious effects, using linen bouclé for narrow, sleeveless dresses and tailoring wool herringbone into suit jackets that looked layered in front. Grays and browns dominated the palette, with touches of pink in silk satin shifts or a checked coat.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

wwd

BV is always so elegant! I love it! especially the lilac look.

xx

BV is always the same, but it's always impossible to hate it because it's always so elegant. I love the cape in the first look and I love the last two looks as well.

I like everything expect Vlada's look.

continuing the earthy vide, which in my opinion, MUCH better that the spring collection. But I'm getting sick of the bags. And the last bag's just plain tacky?

It's not so tragically boring as it used to be at the shows, actually. I really love the first coat!

I'm really surprised about the labels which are launching pre-fall collections, such as Bottega (and Miu Miu). I'm in love with everything about it...
xx

First of all, thanks for sharing the pictures! I must admit there are some fantastic looks and a few pair of shoes I adore. Although, this dress somehow reminds me a little bit of a Prada collection... But overall it's a great, sophisticated collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->