Bottega Veneta S/S 2018 : Vittoria, Sora, Aube & Janis by Fabien Baron

Very beautiful campaign.
Vittoria and Sora are both so expressive and emotive

Here's the first film; can't find it in HQ yet.

1. Miraggio

2. 196.6 MHz

*As per tFS Community Rules, please DO NOT quote images/videos. Thank you!

The next two pieces in the series - Utopia (Smoke) and Rebirth (Flowers) - will be released in March.

cr: telegraph

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not into this for BV at all, it feels way too contrived, too art directed, just too plain showy for the elusive sophistication that is represented by Bottega Veneta. I want something way cleaner from them, something that emotes unattainable luxury, not some flashy pseudo artsy video clip.

So much unnecessary clutter for the campaign's layout.

So much unnecessary clutter for the campaign's layout.

You're such an conundrum, lol. Froth at the mouth over Baron's Interview yet loathe this campaign, which imo is far more superior than any of his work over the past few years. What gives, lol.

Oh Benn...

I adore Fabien… and his photography and concept for this campaign is supreme. There’s a chilling, eeriness that’s akin to Giorgio De Chirico’s imageries here, if only in mood; you know, one of that perfectly sunny afternoon at the fair— but it’s at a deserted fair… Fabien excells so enchantingly at capturing an intoxicating mood.

I only despise the layout. Seeing it in March’s UK Vogue, it’s a mess visually. had they kept it simple, with just one shot as a double-page spread, with thick white borders, that would have created an impact that showcased the tone of the campaign beautifully.

Don't you love it when a brand actually tries? Thanks Bottega Veneta, for delivering a mysterious, haunting, and beautiful campaign. Also mad props to Vitto and Sora who look amazing.

UK Harper's Bazaar April 2018 Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:

Harper's Bazaar Singapore May 2018 Digital Edition

I can't believe I overlooked this campaign because this is just stunning. So artistic and conceptual, I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->