British actress Lucy Gordon found dead in Paris

Very, very sad.:(
I remember her CoverGirl ads.......very pretty and natural. RIP.

Just read the news :cry:. Sad that this is how I discover this beauty.

I also read that she was suppose to attend Cannes to promote her new film where she plays Jane Birkin. So tragic.

I just looked through the pictures posted on this thread and she reminds me a bit of a young Carolyn Murphy. No?

I just googled her and I cant say I'm familiar with her face but regardless, this is so so sad. Suicide just really puts a horrible taste in my mouth, and I can relate a bit, but its so horrible to hear. And at SUCH a young age. :cry:

R.I.P. and prayers for her family and friends.

The Sun newspaper is not a particularly reliable source but it stated today that there may be foul play and have arrested her boyfriend in connection with her death.

I'm shocked, she was so beautiful and young :cry: may she rest in peace.

The Sun newspaper is not a particularly reliable source but it stated today that there may be foul play and have arrested her boyfriend in connection with her death.

Yes, it seems like a possibility...in any case it's sad news to read about.

just knew about this earlier this morning.

Very tragic ... RIP :(

her father has denied all these allegations, plus she left a couple notes and the autopsy results made it clear it was a suicide. I think the boyfriend was just questioned.. like in any other similar case. :unsure:

i wonder if the notes determine if it was deep sorrow regarding her friend's own recent suicide. apart from the BF that's what has been mentioned.

i wonder if the notes determine if it was deep sorrow regarding her friend's own recent suicide. apart from the BF that's what has been mentioned.

im not sure they were that close, where they? if anything she must be sad by her friends death but im sure she still had a lot of things going on for her in her life to still live for, i never met her so i cant tell for sure if that was enough reason for her to take her own life but from the outside it doesnt look like a logic answer or reaction to her friends death, i think maybe she had other reasons to do that kind of thing although it makes no sense at all for the rest of us.

Oh my God...I can't believe it.This is such a huge shock.I used to really like her when I was a teenager.

This is so awful, I wonder why she did it... Though chances are, her reasons would not make sense to anyone else. 29, wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksonwreath
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->