• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brittany Murphy

Brittany Murphy shopping at the jewellers David Yurman, March 1 - 15 HQs. Celebutopia.net

Brittany Murphy Marries Simon Monjack

Brittany Murphy has pulled a fast one on us, eloping with screenwriter Simon Monjack, reports Us Weekly.

The 29-year-old Clueless star (this is her first marriage) was spotted partying with her new hubby at a Playboy event at the Kentucky Derby on Saturday, where both were sporting wedding rings.

“[Murphy and Montjack] were drinking Crown Royal, and [they] didn’t want photographers to take pictures of their rings,” said one source. “They were waiting to make a formal announcement on Monday. They were dancing in the V.I.P. section and around DJ Reach’s booth. They looked very excited, happy and jovial.”

Above are some exclusive shots of Murphy and Monjack leaving a post-Oscars party in Los Angeles on Sunday, Feb. 25.
justjared.com

She seems very, very nice but given her past track record with quickie engagements, I can't say I hole out much hope for this marriage.

Brittany Murphy @ Kentucky Derby, May 5

celebutopia.net

Brittany Murphy @ 2007 Award of Hope Gala Honoring, CA June 9, 2007
celebutopia

Brittany Murphy and her husband head to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills (June 9)
celebutopia

I love Brittany, I think shes so cute and such a good actress, but Im still confused about her marriage to this guy but hey maybe he has an amazing personality!

Brittany Murphy and her husband at Chateau Marmont, June 13
celebutopia

Cannes 2005
TV Park Rus May 30 - June 5 2005
my scan

Brittany Murphy leaving a hair salon in West Hollywood july 10

^Adds
celebutopia.net

Brittany Murphy "Love and Other Disasters" Screening 07-19-07
celebutopia

Sexy! Making of Pirelli Calendar 2002 video

World Fashion Tv = 28 MB = 2:42 = High Quality = REUPLOADED

Actresses:

Erika Christensen
Amy Smart
Bridget Moynahan
James King
Shannyn Sossamon
Selma Blair
Kiera Chaplin
Brittany Murphy
Monet Mazur
Rachel Leigh Cook
Mena Suvari
Julia Stiles

Brittany Murphy arrives at the Motorola 9th annual anniversary party (nov. 8).

celebutopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->