Browns, London

^ online sales are now on, started today... so i guess the same goes for instore sales.

I ordered a pair of shoes and one foot was in size 9 and the other was in size 6.

I already emailed them but my past experience with them through e-mail is terrible. This is so frustrating.

now i'm afraid, i saved the items in the bag for a week, and tried to purchase them from another computer, they said it was sold out, came back to the original with saved shopping bag and bought them, they sent me the confirmation to my e-mail.
DOES THIS MEAN THEY CAN STILL DEDUCT ME AND THEN REFUND ME AND SUDDENLY TELL ME THE ITEMS I PURCHASED ARE SOLD OUT AND NEVER EVER SEND THEM TO ME???

I'm lucky i work literally round the corner from from Browns in South Molton Street where they have their 3 boutiques including Browns for less, where their selection of shoes isn't the greatest i have to say. Their selection of clothes is actually much better than it's shoes, there's a little bit more or variety. Some time ago, i found this amazing Alexander mcqueen white bandage dress with a very good reduction on it. Check it out if you can

That is why i'm worried, i bought an Alexander McQueen legging and i need to have something from him!! it was the most affordable option..

i've just got an e-mail from ups shipping.. i'm afraid they'll send me just one of the 2 items i ordered, this thread got me all paranoid!! can 2 pair of leggings weight 0,5kg? in that case i might be ok

I just ordered the Chloe Aurore bag in dark brown from their site, since the 40% off sounded like a really good deal......however after reading this thread (I've never ordered from them before), I'm really worried when I will receive my bag, and if at all.....I've contacted them and asked for a dhl tracking number, wonder when they will reply.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->