Calvin Klein Underwear F/W 08.09 : Eva Mendes by Steven Meisel & Garrett by B. Weber

Ed..

cape cod kwassa kwassa!
Reaction score
2142articleimagewg5.jpg

Calvin Klein's Latest Man (July 14 2008 - DNR)
NEW YORK — Calvin Klein Underwear will kick off a worldwide advertising campaign this fall with two new faces—and bodies. The iconic brand has tapped sultry actress Eva Mendez to represent its women’s line, while Calvin Klein Men’s Underwear will receive an extra push from model Garrett Neff, who will endorse the brand’s Calvin Klein Body and new Calvin Klein Body Stretch lines. The men’s global print and outdoor initiative is scheduled to launch in 17 countries, with print and outdoor media timed to coincide with September magazines.

Shot on location in Miami by renowned photographer Bruce Weber, who shot Calvin Klein Underwear’s first ad campaign 25 years ago, the sexy black-and-white images epitomize the very clean yet sensual aesthetic that Calvin Klein has become so well known for. Neff, who is the face of the company’s fragrance, Calvin Klein Man, was featured alongside Kate Bosworth in the spring ad campaign for Calvin Klein Jeans. He succeeds Academy Award–nominated actor Djimon Hounsou as Calvin Klein’s latest body.

Thanks Faith!!

That man is so sexy... The face of an angel and the body of a Greek god!

And I love the fact that for once it doesn't look like his underwear have been stuffed with gym socks :lol:

Garrett looks hot but i dont like these shots..the water makes me think this should be CK swimwear :doh:

Said to be leaked photo from the campaign :shifty: :lol:
ckmodelum8.jpg

MH

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->