• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Catherine Deneuve for MAC

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
i really love this :heart:

MAC Cosmetics has picked French actress Catherine Deneuve as its next "beauty icon." Deneuve followsDiana Ross and Liza Minnelli in the role. Deneuve will headline a MAC color collection that will be launched globally in February. The legendary beauty, whose career has spanned more than four decades, is no stranger to the cosmetics world — she served as the face of Chanel No.5 in the early Eighties.

from wwd

!. i think she's even more alluring now than in her younger years. beautiful. ^_^

I can't wait to see this! Thanks for the info, Lena :flower:

she has such a good sense of humour to do this...^_^

*remember previous models for mac...
rupaul...liza minelli...lil kim...

:innocent:

wow this is great to see her back,

i love this adv. for YSL skincare in 1992-1993, i love her pressence.

she did an adv. for wella shampoo as well 2 years ago, & she posed withou make-up i guess.

she's amazing :heart:
thanks for the ysl pic taz

no problem lena , my YSL alert is always on :flower:
no wonder why is she Yves muse

she is always beatiful with long or short hair, but I prefer it short on her.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think people will know who she is? She's major in the fashion world but outside of it you don't really know of her.

She's an improvement upon Pamela Anderson, she looked like a drag queen. I hope they don't crazy her up. For those MAC color collections the photography is crap, I think they believe by making it as "High Fashion" as possible it will make thier customer take them more seriously and want to use it, because who doesn't want to be using a "High Fashion" product?

what do you mean? will people know who Deneuve is?
shes an absolute icon -at least in europe..

*plus i love the idea of MAC using older stars :heart:

MAC must do somthing that matches & respect with her personalty, she is so classy & natuarl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap, I read this and immediately started thinking about Dancer in the Dark and the whole ... you know. I'm actually like about to burst into sobs right now, and I don't cry very much.

Diorling said:
She's an improvement upon Pamela Anderson, she looked like a drag queen.

i think that is the POINT with mac ads...

they always make their models look like drag queens....
sometimes they even use actual drag queens. (ie-rupaul)..
see the other examples i gave above....

that is why i think she has to have a sense of humour to do it...

:D

wow, this is a great choice....cannot wait to see this :smile:

she is my avatar :wink:

I cannot wait to see the ads and the palette they're going to create for her... :heart: probably classic with an edge :shifty:

I hope they won't photoshop her too much though

beautiful! absolutely stunning.....she has so much class, what a great choice!

vintagegurl said:
I cannot wait to see the ads and the palette they're going to create for her... :heart: probably classic with an edge :shifty:
I imagine Deneuve's colouring to be somewhat similar to mine so I second that..can't wait..but I guess I'll have to if it is coming out in february ? I'll be hanging around the MAC counter..

yeah, agree. I'm sure colours will be fantastic, though. But I hope she'll look natural, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abaloney01
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->