Chanel Cruise 2016 : Stella Lucia, Kitty Hayes & Charlotte Free by Karl Lagerfeld

The model choice is god awful, but I love the scenery. I like when Karl choses locations rather than studio settings.

I'm sorry, but the second shot is worse. It's just the way these girls are wearing the outfits. Just look at how awkward the skirt look on Stella Lucia in the second shot.

Everytime she brings one of her young "new found love" model, it's a nightmare.

Actually, Karl is very dominant so i'm sure he chooses his own models. I mean, Charlotte has walked the show many times before.

And I disagree. Carine's casts at MaxMara and Tom Ford were also horrible the last couple of seasons.

Actually, Karl is very dominant so i'm sure he chooses his own models. I mean, Charlotte has walked the show many times before.

And I disagree. Carine's casts at MaxMara and Tom Ford were also horrible the last couple of seasons.

With the cast of the TOM FORD spring 2016 video/show/campaign, she redeemed herself:lol::lol::lol:

Karl and Carine... what do you expect when you combine 2 people who lost their magic..

i'm always a bit disappointed by how the campaigns rarely correspond to the collections. like, the Bombay collection was set in a cafe. yay. the Singapore collection got a white staircase. now the Korean collection is lensed in a clearing. like, what?

at least the Salzburg collection was amidst various Austrian signs i guess? just for the French bistro to be transported to a grey background.

oh Uncle Karl...

That's what irks me as well about the resort and pre-fall collections! He went through so much effort to merge Korean dress motifs with Chanel's aesthetics, and pulled it off, imo. Now can we see an equally interesting campaign as well?? The simple garden setting here, however nice for a change, completely drains out the 'Korean' theme of this collection. The pink 'hanbok' style dress looks more like an shapeless sheath to me. Someone who doesn't follow runway shows/press releases etc, might not notice this at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->