Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 2005.06 Paris

:heart: gorgeous!! thanks for posting.

that's what i call a fashion show!!!

So good to see that Anastassia Khozzisova is still at the Dior shows. She has done like 30 Dior/Galliano shows in total.

i love the setting. couture seems more suited for something like that than a basic runway. the clothes were amazing. i can allready see red carpets everywhere covered in these dresses. if only galliano could do something equally as impressive in his mens line.

i think the dior logo carriage was a great idea. it's bound to be next years must have mode of transportation..lol.

I am still confused as to how Kate got one of these dresses before the show!

:o :heart: !

ahh, what a great start for couture week!. the set is beautiful, and so are the dresses, i love how they look as if they were transparent :wub:

and the makeup!.

I love how the one dress is still sort of being created with the 'haute couture' stamp on it. What is this dress that kate moss is wearing?

^ She wore Dior HC to the CFDAs this year.

> Wow those details below are something!

Last edited by a moderator:
very sharp eye tinuviel.. :wink:
shame to let celebrities wear his fw collection before its even out ..
actually this line of 'nude' dresses are my faves from the show :ninja:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like this show. Incredible improvement on previous couture collection. I like these two pieces are very Andean, I wanna say Ecuadorian, complete with the peasant hats. Incroyable. Can't wait until tommorow or midnight maybe?

DIOR'S SCREEN IDOLS
spacer.gif
NEWSFLASH - 100 years after the birth of Christian Dior, the house's creative chief John Galliano is promising to deliver today a couture concept every bit as arresting as 1947's 'New Look', with more than a little help from his supermodel friends. All the key players - including Linda, Shalom and Naomi - are in hair and make-up now, preparing to play their parts in a show that will tell the whole history of Dior in clothes, from its foundation in the late Forties. "Icons of the silver screen were the supermodels of their day," says Galliano. "So who better to bring back to life Ava Gardner, Marlene Dietrich and Rita Hayworth than them?" The show won't be run on a catwalk; instead Galliano and his team have recreated the gardens of his childhood home in Granville, now housing the world-famous Musée et jardin Christian Dior, to act as a backdrop to a collection of corsets and tulle in the true spirit of Dior. Stay tuned for our full review of the show, due to start at 1pm, and more newsflashes direct from the couture shows. (July 6 2005, PM)

From British Vogue

I guess miss moss got a dress because she is a supermodel pal of galliano's

....the only dresses I like at the nude ones at the start.... the rest is pure theatre and I just can't translate it or relate to it. He has a huge creative talent, thats without doubt. Lucky for him that CD sells loads of perfume, makeup& bags.

helena said:
....the only dresses I like at the nude ones at the start.... the rest is pure theatre and I just can't translate it or relate to it..

i can't relate either, not in the slightest

thanks for all the pics guys...:flower:

looking forward to seeing the show in its entirety...
it's a little all over the place for me to make heads or tails of it this way...

love the set and the carriage though...:heart:

helena said:
I guess miss moss got a dress because she is a supermodel pal of galliano's

....the only dresses I like at the nude ones at the start.... the rest is pure theatre and I just can't translate it or relate to it. He has a huge creative talent, thats without doubt. Lucky for him that CD sells loads of perfume, makeup& bags.

Helena, my thought exactly! When I saw the first imgaes of the nude dresses I thought this might be a breakthrough..but then came the green and yellow dress, and everything crashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->